PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards?

mcisniper
02-01-2012, 9:39 PM
I just finished my interview with the local PD and now just waiting on the city. The detective said something about CA and ATF requirements for business cards. I can not find anything on the CA DOJ and ATF sites stating any requirements for FFL or CA license number on the cards. Is it required, a good idea, bad idea? Help please.

Michael

Santa Cruz Armory
02-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Never heard of such a thing... not to say it's not the truth. We don't have it on ours. :confused:

PlacerTactical
02-02-2012, 7:37 AM
FUD

tenpercentfirearms
02-02-2012, 8:37 AM
Are you sure he wasn't talking about your CA required signage?

Damn, the DOJ finally changed their penal code links and now I have no idea where it is.

kemasa
02-02-2012, 9:02 AM
I have never heard of such a thing either. There is that small "identification card" that comes with the FFL, but I have never done anything with that either.

mcisniper
02-02-2012, 9:09 PM
Thanks!

GoingQuiet
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I just finished my interview with the local PD and now just waiting on the city. The detective said something about CA and ATF requirements for business cards. I can not find anything on the CA DOJ and ATF sites stating any requirements for FFL or CA license number on the cards. Is it required, a good idea, bad idea? Help please.

Michael

There's no requirement to have business cards from a federal law perspective.

Local PD is clueless and/or has been spending too much time on ARFCOM.