PDA

View Full Version : NRA Board Elections Started- A Plug for Joel Friedman

acanales
01-31-2012, 4:45 PM
To All,
The 2012 election for the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association have started. Ballots are being distributed for voting members (Life Members and above as well as 5 Year Members) in the February magazines.

One Board Member who has contributed greatly to California over these many years is Joel Friedman.

A YouTube video detailing just a few of Joel's activities on behalf of gunowners in California and the rest of the country can be found at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoROIs1PTLo&feature=youtu.be

We who know and respect Joel Friedman wish to politely ask for voting NRA members who utilize Calguns to please vote for Joel for NRA Board in this season's voting.

Respectfully,

Anthony Canales

bwiese
01-31-2012, 5:02 PM
I'll back Tony 100% on this.

I, Gene Hoffman and many other Calgunners appreciate having a CA gunnie like Joel Friedman on the NRA board. Joel's also on the CRPA board and is very active in the lead ammo fight.

Joel can use some extra votes here too, since unfortunately "a Californian named Friedman" (read between the lines, please) sadly does not play well in the deep South.

Remember that NRA MUST have Board members from 'occupied territories' like CA to remind others what must be avoided and to show others how to fight.

And we need to keep resources flowing our way for the continued fights.

I'll have to double check my election sheet at home, but I believe NRA board members Tommy Gaines and Manny Fernandez are also on the 2012 ballot this cycle. If I'm indeed correct please support them too... Tommy is on the board of the CRPA as well and represents CA nicely (a "Senator") and Manny is an effective ultra-activist.

wildhawker
01-31-2012, 5:10 PM
Joel has my vote and full support, and I hope he has your vote also.

-Brandon

ja308
01-31-2012, 5:30 PM
I have marked Joel -he is #6
tentatively I have marked 9 .
I would entertain thoughts on these or others for support or not .
The following i have tentatively voted for #2 #6#7#8#14#18#21#24#25

hoffmang
01-31-2012, 8:41 PM
Just to second, third, or fourth or whatever! Please vote for Joel.

OP - I owe you email on an unrelated topic.

-Gene

ThortheDog
02-01-2012, 6:59 AM
I'll have to double check my election sheet at home, but I believe NRA board members Tommy Gaines and Manny Fernandez are also on the 2012 ballot this cycle. If I'm indeed correct please support them too... Tommy is on the board of the CRPA as well and represents CA nicely (a "Senator") and Manny is an effective ultra-activist.

Correct. They both are on the ballot.

ja308
02-01-2012, 8:07 AM
Manny is #2 and Tom is #25 on my nra ballot
I have them marked .

Ronnie Barratt # 7 --anyone voting for him?

ThortheDog
02-01-2012, 8:45 AM
Just be aware that there are 5 different versions of the ballot with the numbering rotated.

otteray
02-01-2012, 2:28 PM
Okay, I marked the circles for the 3 Californians.