PDA

View Full Version : Please !!!

icenix
01-30-2012, 7:08 PM
I love your ads. Please bring Turner's to Fresno......reasons why.........

1) You would immediately be the top, or near the top, store in town, and would send Herb Bauer out of business, which is good for all gun buyers in Fresno and the surrounding areas.

2) CCW's aren't nearly as hard to get in this area as they are in LA, Sac, etc. so with great prices, you could probably sell a lot of handguns.

3) You would open your store up to all of mid and some of Northern CA, which means a lot more business.

A lot of great reasons if you ask me, lol, so come on, there are plenty of open retail spots available, lol.

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-31-2012, 5:30 PM
I love your ads. Please bring Turner's to Fresno......reasons why.........

1) You would immediately be the top, or near the top, store in town, and would send Herb Bauer out of business, which is good for all gun buyers in Fresno and the surrounding areas.

2) CCW's aren't nearly as hard to get in this area as they are in LA, Sac, etc. so with great prices, you could probably sell a lot of handguns.

3) You would open your store up to all of mid and some of Northern CA, which means a lot more business.

A lot of great reasons if you ask me, lol, so come on, there are plenty of open retail spots available, lol.

By the end of the year, we'll see us a bit closer to you ... but it may be a bit further down the road before we're closer to you.

icenix
01-31-2012, 7:51 PM
By the end of the year, we'll see us a bit closer to you ... but it may be a bit further down the road before we're closer to you.

Still, it's a start, lol.