PDA

View Full Version : Fully Automatic America...

unknownx
01-29-2012, 4:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExXMEfCZqwM

^Interesting recent documentary about guns in the US. I can't really tell if he's really for guns or against it. But overall, it's pretty good. Let me know what you guys think.

Thelaststand
01-29-2012, 6:53 PM

^Interesting recent documentary about guns in the US. I can't really tell if he's really for guns or against it. But overall, it's pretty good. Let me know what you guys think.

Anyone who uses lies propagated by anti gun groups in a documentary is anti gun. Third world countries where guns are sold like candy actually have very few guns. Nigeria has 1.5 guns per 100 people (china has 4 civilian guns per 100 people). A 60 dollar ak47 is not something that 99% of the people can buy yet he claims that guns are easier to get than food. He had an opportunity to put things into perspective but he decided to sensationalize it.

He stated several false statements when at the machine gun shoot about the .50 BMG.

Then he called the crime in Camden part of gun culture when it is the lack of gun culture in Camden that is the reason there is so much violent crime there. I would bet Kentucky has a >90% gun ownership rate while camden probably has <5% gun ownership rate.

The documentary is trash.

DannyInSoCal
01-29-2012, 7:01 PM

Nice "Mocumentary" based on pathetically inaccurate anti-gun rhetoric.

Obvious troll is too obvious....

rudigan
01-29-2012, 7:05 PM
Did you guys have to sign in to view? As far as troll, agree, it's a first post.

Just Dave
01-29-2012, 7:41 PM
Did you guys have to sign in to view? As far as troll, agree, it's a first post.

Yes, now they have my name, address and serial number :eek:

rudigan
01-29-2012, 7:43 PM
Yes, now they have my name, address and serial number :eek:

Ha......

Just Dave
01-29-2012, 7:51 PM
@22:00 into the video he looks at another part of America's "gun culture", I think he means crime culture.

curtisfong
01-29-2012, 9:34 PM
Total garbage, troll

Fern
01-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Meh. I saw that episode of Vanguard, among others. They have a tendency to point the finger blindly for ratings.

randian
01-30-2012, 8:52 AM
Nigeria has 1.5 guns per 100 people (china has 4 civilian guns per 100 people).
That's official civilian guns. There are a whole bunch more in the hands of Boko Haram, who is going around Nigeria slaughtering Christians in the name of Allah. I doubt their guns were included in the census. The government does so little about it I assume Boko Haram has their unofficial blessing. If civilians were allowed to have guns Boko Haram wouldn't be so successful at mass murder.

randian
01-30-2012, 8:53 AM
Then he called the crime in Camden part of gun culture when it is the lack of gun culture in Camden that is the reason there is so much violent crime there.
It wouldn't pass PC muster to blame the real culprit (the culture of its inhabitants), so something else must be blamed.

CHS
01-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Oh cool! Apparently a .50 cal bullet can take a persons head up just by whizzing by! NEAT! I never knew that before! :)

Just Dave
01-30-2012, 1:59 PM
Current TV? I guess Al Gore's global warming thing isn't working out has planned, so now he has gun control in his sights :rolleyes:

jrr
01-30-2012, 2:55 PM
huh... joins Jan 2012 just to post this link? Sounds like an attempt to boost views of the link. :spam: Troll until proven otherwise. I'm sure not clicking through that link...

Librarian
01-30-2012, 3:14 PM
Since the OP has now been banned after his/her one post, I guess the original interest has waned significantly.