PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S&W K22 6" in NorCal

headwaters
03-23-2007, 1:01 AM
I'm still looking for a Smith 6" K22. I'll take a shooter, or something better if you have it. Just let me know condition and price, and I'll meet you for a PPT at your convenience. I'm in Butte County, but if you have the right piece between the Siskiyous and the delta/Bay Area, I'll get there when necessary.

Come on, root around in that safe; find that poor, neglected revolver yearning to breath free. I'll give it a good home, and my grandsons will learn to love wheelguns just as much as they do autoloaders. Have a little empathy for that safe queen. She was built for better things than sitting in the dark year after year.

naimad
03-23-2007, 6:52 AM
to bad your your not in san diego found a nice 4in model 18 at a local gun shop these are sweet little guns :D

headwaters
03-23-2007, 8:49 AM
That's the Combat Masterpiece, right? Didn't they have the same rib and lug profile as the K-22? Were they stainless steel? They were discontinued back in the mid-80's, as I recall, so they're not on "the list". Why would a CA gun shop have one available?

Sorry about all the questions; I always seem to have a lot to learn.

naimad
03-23-2007, 9:08 AM
That's the Combat Masterpiece, right? Didn't they have the same rib and lug profile as the K-22? Were they stainless steel? They were discontinued back in the mid-80's, as I recall, so they're not on "the list". Why would a CA gun shop have one available?

Sorry about all the questions; I always seem to have a lot to learn.

yes same rib same lug this is a consignment gun i think they were asking in the $350.00 range i have one of these pistols in 4 in they are very nice they are blue not ss

headwaters
03-23-2007, 9:28 AM
Thanks for the information. See, I do have a lot to learn. San Diego is a leeetle too far for me, but nice to know someone is out there.

HowardW56
03-23-2007, 9:29 AM
I'm still looking for a Smith 6" K22. I'll take a shooter, or something better if you have it. Just let me know condition and price, and I'll meet you for a PPT at your convenience. I'm in Butte County, but if you have the right piece between the Siskiyous and the delta/Bay Area, I'll get there when necessary.

Come on, root around in that safe; find that poor, neglected revolver yearning to breath free. I'll give it a good home, and my grandsons will learn to love wheelguns just as much as they do autoloaders. Have a little empathy for that safe queen. She was built for better things than sitting in the dark year after year.

Try Olde West Gun & Loan Co Inc
568 N Market St
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 243-8334

I don't know if they have one now, but they do get them from time to time....

I found one there...

headwaters
03-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the tip, HowardW56. I called, but am currently waiting on hold. I'll let you know how it works out.

headwaters
03-25-2007, 5:33 PM
I'm still looking for a 6" K22 anywhere north of the delta. Give my cage a rattle before posting on the WTS threads; I'll meet any reasonable price, and will probably go for some that are a little unreasonable.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
03-25-2007, 6:26 PM
Check your PM box.