PDA

View Full Version : 58 Rommy is home

SKSer45
01-27-2012, 8:13 PM
Thanks to blitz and his C&R addiction I grabbed one of his :) Was drenched in cosmoline...and I mean drenched! (Yeah I think Blitz poured more on it)

Got her all cleaned up and ready to go.

Even though the Sling is Romanian it is not the SKS version but its close enough. Got the cleaning rod on there as well.

Enjoy the photos.

PS; Eat it Yugos

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj14/BBer45/IMG_0795.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj14/BBer45/IMG_0796.jpg

big103
01-27-2012, 8:19 PM
Good looking man. nice little score I always liked sks it a nice gun.

Fun to shoot also.

SKSer45
01-27-2012, 8:22 PM
Good looking man. nice little score I always liked sks it a nice gun.

Fun to shoot also.

yeah can't wait to take it out shooting. Maybe tomorow or next week. Think is going to rock. I want to see if it hit can 300-400 yards which I think it might.

I bet its going to be such a great shooter!! woot woot!

Blitzburgh
01-27-2012, 8:25 PM
I made sure you picked the one with the bent barrel. You'll be lucky to hit the next target over.

"Yea.... nice handguard on THIS one... yea.... go ahead... you can have it if you HAVE to...." ;)

SKSer45
01-27-2012, 8:34 PM
I made sure you picked the one with the bent barrel. You'll be lucky to hit the next target over.

"Yea.... nice handguard on THIS one... yea.... go ahead... you can have it if you HAVE to...." ;)

lol traitor! I bet I can still shoot circles around your yugo with a bent barrel :)

Blitzburgh
01-27-2012, 8:47 PM
We still need to get some sort of wager going on - but I'm not risking my K98 on it. I'm confident of my abilities and I've seen "yours" (*cough*) but a full Waffenampt'd K98 is a bit much to risk.

All I have to do to out shoot you is when it's your turn, remind you that I once gave away for FREE a Yugo Mauser. Free.... gratis... nada moola.... your blood pressure will skyrocket and you'll be jerking and pulling your shots all over tarnation.

You know... like that last time we shot.

(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahha)

:)

SKSer45
01-27-2012, 9:05 PM
We still need to get some sort of wager going on - but I'm not risking my K98 on it. I'm confident of my abilities and I've seen "yours" (*cough*) but a full Waffenampt'd K98 is a bit much to risk.

All I have to do to out shoot you is when it's your turn, remind you that I once gave away for FREE a Yugo Mauser. Free.... gratis... nada moola.... your blood pressure will skyrocket and you'll be jerking and pulling your shots all over tarnation.

You know... like that last time we shot.

(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahha)

:)

OPcod8IS214

hehe you know you will lose your precious Mauser to me :)

maybe we should ask the forum members...

echo1
01-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Very nice SKSer. Is that the rig you got in partial trade for you Para (just being nosey), numbers all good? I'm after a couple Romys too, chomping at the bit for 'em. PAX
Thread the sling through the loop.