PDA

View Full Version : Customer service is taking forever

huee
01-26-2012, 8:06 AM
I have been getting the run around, exchanging emails replied at about a rate of once per week trying to get an update on my order. Basically I ordered 2 lpk that were "in stock" and was billed. It's almost a month later, still no kits. I even tried to call a few times. No luck =/

Anyone from Psa who monitors this, can ya help a customer out?

Palmetto State Armory
01-26-2012, 1:10 PM
PM me your online order number (& best contact number) and I will do what I can to take care of this for you.

0351USMC
01-26-2012, 3:44 PM
ETA on Order #100000605 ??

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Its been like that for last 3 days

huee
01-26-2012, 4:49 PM
Thanks for the help, this man gets the job done!

Nate G
01-26-2012, 5:09 PM
ETA on Order #100000605 ??

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Its been like that for last 3 days

I got that same email last friday and its been the same too. I hope I don't have to wait forever for my lower parts kit

speeedracerr
01-26-2012, 6:37 PM
I experienced the same things mentioned above and also received this email message:

To our valued customers:

We appreciate your business and support. With the launch of our new website and ordering system we hope to alleviate any and all future issues that may occur. Online orders that were placed on or before Wednesday January 18, 2012 will be leaving our facility Monday January 23, 2012. (*these do not include AR-15 Uppers, AR-15 lowers or firearms that are subject to their own individual lead times). We have hired new staff members in both customer service and in our shipping department in order to expedite orders in a timely and accurate fashion. We apologize dearly for all the protracted delivery dates that have occurred due to several issues on our end. We hope that your upmost consideration can be taken due to our former shortcomings. We have maintained focus and worked through the weekend to get orders packaged for delivery so that we can get back on track to our standard of delivering orders 1-2 business days from the time they were placed.

We thank you for all of your support and we will continue to offer the lowest prices and highest quality products possible.

a couple days after, my item has finally shipped after having waited for the tracking status. Palmetto must be extremely busy these days, but with the web upgrades im sure things will be more efficient in the near future. :D

Gunner636
01-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Atleast your able to get thru. I have called a couple times now and get We are all currently busy and then the vm is full. I emailed about 4 days ago but no response yet

huee
02-02-2012, 7:39 PM
Got my order today. 1 week from posting here! Thanks PSA