PDA

View Full Version : Omega Weapons Systems anti Cali

JAGGUY
01-25-2012, 9:18 AM
I heard Omega had some C&R's available that weren't advertised online so I sent an email. The owner responded back that they won't sell to a C&R holder in Cali.
Pretty messed up for a vendor in Tucson Az.....
Oh well, just trying to add to the collection (as if I have any room for one more)...

DannyInSoCal
01-25-2012, 9:21 AM
If I was a gun shop in AZ -

I wouldn't deal with this F'ed up state either.

Thank a liberal...

Cowboy T
01-25-2012, 9:33 AM

Thank a liberal...

No, thank the Fascists who passed and signed the Mulford Act, and the pinko-Commies who came afterward and heaped on top of it. A true liberal would never have done something so messed up.

And were I a dealer, I wouldn't deal with CA, either. Personally I think all other manufacturers and dealers ought to follow Barrett Arms' example.

EM2
01-28-2012, 11:23 AM

Thank a liberal...

It is not this state they are not dealing with but the people, you & I.
We did not do this to the state but rather it was done to us.
For these guys to not do business with those of us who would like to do business with them just does not make sense. They are turning down money for what reason? To show how superior they are?

No, thank the Fascists who passed and signed the Mulford Act, and the pinko-Commies who came afterward and heaped on top of it. A true liberal would never have done something so messed up.

And were I a dealer, I wouldn't deal with CA, either. Personally I think all other manufacturers and dealers ought to follow Barrett Arms' example.

I do not believe that Barrett has forgone doing business with the good residents of Cal but rather they refuse to do business with the state & local governments of Cal. There is a big difference and one that I support.

cmichini
01-28-2012, 12:17 PM
It is not this state they are not dealing with but the people, you & I.
We did not do this to the state but rather it was done to us.
For these guys to not do business with those of us who would like to do business with them just does not make sense. They are turning down money for what reason? To show how superior they are?

My guess is that it's not that they want to show how superior they are, but they may be turning down money that may land them with some sort of criminal conviction that then ruins their means of income.

I agree that when I lived in CA it bummed me out to have people say 'I won't sell to you', but I can understand.
If there were any questions about it, I'd be loathe to risk some sort of life altering conviction to make a sale that can likely be made through another avenue.

CA loves to criminalize those that aren't really criminals, and coddle/welcome/support/condone/encourage/finance those that are truly criminals in any way, shape or form.

It's not their fault that CA has attracted so many unthinking voters and it shouldn't be their responsibility to serve those caught behind the hemp curtain at their peril.

JMO