View Full Version : The new Precision Rail Mount Monopod (PRM)

03-21-2007, 9:11 PM
I am excited about this new product....Just in time for the Magpul PRS!

The new Precision Rail Mount Monopod (PRM)

The PRM provides for direct attachment to Picatiny rails found on the Magpul PRS, DSA FAL SPR stocks and any others. In addition any flat bottomed stock can be fitted with a piece of rail and the PRM can then be used.

We have some of Uncle Sam's misguided children doing some T&E on the last prototype; however some changes were made to reduce the profile and weight.

We should be getting these prototypes late March and if these prove out we'll be in production with deliveries starting 8-10 weeks later.

Estimated cost will be in the 65.-95.00 range.

We have a list for anyone interested in the PRM and will contact those on it when we have some news to report. In addition, we will offer a one time special introductory price to everyone on this list. To be included, send us an email at info@accu-shot.com and we'll add your name. This list is confidential; we do not spam or sell our customers names.

Thanks for looking and you for your patience.

Technical Ted
03-21-2007, 9:41 PM
Cool. I hope the production monopods come in some other color though.

03-22-2007, 8:42 AM
I like the pink, but it might clash with my OD stock. I guess I'll settle for simple black!

03-22-2007, 7:07 PM
It reminds Sydwaiz of his butt-plug,lol.:p

03-22-2007, 7:25 PM
Just to be clear so that people will not look at the pink Mono Pod and go "Yikes!!!". The model shown on the website is the prototype. The only color that will be available at this moment will be black. Just recieved an email from Accushot stating it will be less than 3-4 weeks until it is available.

03-22-2007, 8:35 PM
no chance of pink though????? ;)

03-23-2007, 5:39 AM
It reminds Sydwaiz of his butt-plug,lol.:p

You been going through my drawers again?!

It needs a thumb screw for quick attach/detach.

Technical Ted
03-23-2007, 9:36 AM
It needs a thumb screw for quick attach/detach.
:eek: I hope you're talking about the rail interface on the monopod.