PDA

View Full Version : TheExpertish: formerly known as the Calgun's star, gadsdenarmory

TheExpertish
01-23-2012, 1:13 PM
Hey guys and a few gals,

gadsdenarmory here, or use to be. Just wanted to peak my head in and show my new face. Special thanks to Kest for granting my request. As some of you know, I chose "gadsdenarmory" as my screen name because that was my original name for my upcoming business. That being not the case, I asked Kest to change to TheExpertish, my blogger and YouTube name, to better keep some semblance of order. Still me, so just noting the difference to avoid confusion. That's why I'll be leaving my old avatar up for a bit.

Sincerely,

Jason

GMG
01-23-2012, 4:45 PM
Sure glad you cleared that up:rolleyes:

Ubermcoupe
01-23-2012, 4:54 PM
Im so confused... :willy_nilly:

Thanks for the clear-up Jason.

five.five-six
01-23-2012, 4:59 PM
well' be keeping an eye on you :thumbsup:

TheExpertish
01-23-2012, 7:23 PM
Maybe no one really cares? I guess I'd be fine with that. :p

Flintlock Tom
01-24-2012, 8:37 AM
So, does this mean you're NOT opening the new business, or that it will have a different name?

And, yes, we care.

Fate
01-24-2012, 8:42 AM
Meh. I came in here for dirt. Whatta letdown. :D

TheExpertish
01-24-2012, 8:46 AM
So, does this mean you're NOT opening the new business, or that it will have a different name?

And, yes, we care.

Business name will be Aventine Outfitters. It's more suitable for this area and overall.

Meh. I came in here for dirt. Whatta letdown. :D

We could just start making stuff up.

As it turns out I'm wanting in Canada for illegally importing deodorant into Quebec.

bruceflinch
01-28-2012, 6:23 AM
Business name will be Aventine Outfitters. It's more suitable for this area and overall.

We could just start making stuff up.

As it turns out I'm wanting in Canada for illegally importing deodorant into Quebec.

Aventine Fitters? Sounds pretty fancy-schmancy! Still gonna have C&R's?

At least you're not wanted in France for illegally exporting Surrender Flags!

chknlyps2
01-28-2012, 6:37 AM

I almost spit coffee on my monitor!:rofl2:

Bert Gamble
01-28-2012, 7:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know.

I am thinking of changing my name to Lordandmasterofallhesurveysandhashugemanparts.

Will you go for that change Kes?

TheExpertish
01-29-2012, 2:06 PM
Aventine Fitters? Sounds pretty fancy-schmancy! Still gonna have C&R's?

C&R's are a must. I just know money isn't in just guns. It's mostly in clothing and accessories. The charges in France were dropped.

Thanks for letting us know.

I am thinking of changing my name to Lordandmasterofallhesurveysandhashugemanparts.

Will you go for that change Kes?

Well that sure is better than "IdriveaPorschesoyouknowwhatthatmeans".

bruceflinch
01-29-2012, 5:00 PM
C&R's are a must. I just know money isn't in just guns. It's mostly in clothing and accessories. The charges in France were dropped.
:D

Well that sure is better than "IdriveaPorschesoyouknowwhatthatmeans".
:rofl2:
Maybe I should become "Backerupperofthedupepolice"

OHOD
01-29-2012, 9:53 PM
Glad I read this thread.

Still gonna be confused for a while.

JAGACIDA
01-30-2012, 1:06 PM
I think it's time for a group hug! and yes, erac ew.

zfields
02-03-2012, 9:42 PM
things still moving forward with opening up?

ojisan
02-03-2012, 9:55 PM
Who?

:p

TheExpertish
02-08-2012, 7:34 AM
things still moving forward with opening up?

So far so good. Sorry I haven't sent my pre-order yet, but I've been consumed with the group buy. Also, slings are a new thing to me so maybe you can point me in the direction of what most customers are ordering.

zfields
02-09-2012, 2:41 AM
So far so good. Sorry I haven't sent my pre-order yet, but I've been consumed with the group buy. Also, slings are a new thing to me so maybe you can point me in the direction of what most customers are ordering.

Not a problem, we have been slammed lately. Sound like you are doing a more general purpose outdoors store now? Think we have a couple other things that may do good for you that arent on the website yet.

Toss me a line when you get a chance.