PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FFL in LA area to accept Colt SP 6920CA

supermanuf
01-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying a Colt SP 6920CA online for $999. Turner's and Ammo Bros are both selling this gun for $1249, which feels so overpriced to me since I know this gun was going for $999-$1100 when it first came out.

Are there any reputable dealers out there that you can recommend that aren't into price gouging?

tenpercentfirearms
01-24-2012, 6:40 AM
Are there any reputable dealers out there that you can recommend that aren't into price gouging?

Please don't come to my shop. Anyone who calls a profit over 5.27% "price gouging" is clearly the type of customer I would never want to deal with.

Now had you said, "Hey I found a smoking deal on a 6920CA and I am trying to find a transfer dealer who will help me keep this smoking deal!" I might say, "Sure come on over, we can do the transfer." (which I live in the boonies so I really don't expect you to anyway, but I still might send you to a few other shops I know, but they won't want to see you either with that attitude)

Just a tip when coming onto the gun dealers forums and throwing around the word "gouging". You will get more help if you don't use that word especially when no one is trying to gouge, but just trying to keep their gun store open with a measly 30% profit at $1249.

The key is to recognize when you are getting a good deal and when you are truly getting "gouged".