schroder999
01-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Make: Sig Sauer

Model: SP 2022

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Pasadena, CA

Price: $500.00

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info: Comes in original box with 10 rd magazine, alternate backstrap, and trigger lock.

This gun is basically new with factory night sights installed and has fired less than 100 rounds. I purchased this gun on November 13, 2011 for my wife and a Sig P229 for myself as we both were planning to take the 4 day defensive handgun class at front sight. We were first time gun buyers and waited until the class to even take the guns out of the box since we wanted to be safe and learn how to properly handle them so we wouldn't have any accidents. The store we purchased it at did not allow dry-firing the weapon so it was not until we started the class that my wife discovered she could not reliably pull the DA trigger and was ultimately forced to rent a XD-9 to use for the class (we have receipts to confirm the date of purchase and rentals). We just came back from Front sight this monday (Jan 16th) and I purchased an XD-9 for her today as she liked the gun that she rented at the school and now we have no use for this Sig and hope to find a new home for it.

We also have a set of accessories for it that we can sell with the gun as well, please include in any PM's what you are interested in. We have a Comp-Tac kydex belt holster and 6 extra magazines. Buyer pays DROS and dealer fees.

schroder999
01-28-2012, 12:50 PM
BTT