PDA

View Full Version : Turner's doesn't respond

AragornElessar86
01-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Sooo, I've been talking to the Turner's folks here on the forum for a while about a couple guns I have on backorder, and now they don't respond to my messages. The folks at my local store where I ordered the guns through keep giving me bad info about when these guns will actually show up, so that's a worthless route to take. Hoping that making this public will get some response.

Distro
01-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Last Activity: 01-12-2012 4:18 PM

Maybe they haven't seen your current message? As far as the actual store employee, can't really do much.

Psykoasn
01-18-2012, 12:23 PM
maybe they are participating in the internet black out??

ElvenSoul
01-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Give them more time...lot of trade shows right now

Mac7504
01-18-2012, 1:37 PM
LOL...Bill did mention they and some employees will be at SHOT...

I don't know who manages this, but the person may be at SHOT with them...

I've not had issues with them getting back to me; sucks though.

socalbowhunter
01-18-2012, 4:26 PM
Yeah, relax, shot show is right now. I would be willing to bet that they have a list of customer invoices that he will be taking to each vendor that has stuff on backorder.
I'm sure he'll hit you up when he gets back.

KeithG
01-18-2012, 4:36 PM
They came through for me after posting to the "questions" thread. I suggest giving them just a little more time. Here's hoping your mileage doesn't vary. :o

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

AragornElessar86
01-18-2012, 5:54 PM
Thanks guys. Ya, I sent them a PM a couple days ago that was a follow up to a convo I've been having with them on and off since mid November or so. I did wait a few days before posting this, I'm not that impatient. I did forget that the person managing the account might be at SHOT, so that probably explains it.

h0use
01-18-2012, 7:05 PM
They are all at shotshow! Just saw them all.

ArmyMedicMoose
01-18-2012, 7:08 PM
Sooo, I've been talking to the Turner's folks here on the forum for a while about a couple guns I have on backorder, and now they don't respond to my messages. The folks at my local store where I ordered the guns through keep giving me bad info about when these guns will actually show up, so that's a worthless route to take. Hoping that making this public will get some response.

its shot show!

TheHammerOfTruth
01-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Did you order a Kel-Tec shotgun like the rest of us? Those things are taking forever. I called Kel-Tec and even they done give me a straight answer.

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-20-2012, 2:13 PM
Sooo, I've been talking to the Turner's folks here on the forum for a while about a couple guns I have on backorder...

Did you order a Kel-Tec shotgun like the rest of us? Those things are taking forever. I called Kel-Tec and even they done give me a straight answer.

We've traded PM's with Aragorn- and to let everyone else know... drumroll please... KSG's are on the way...

We will get a handful (just a tease) very shortly and then we'll get bigger shipments on a semi-weekly basis and get all of our backorders filled. It will likely take more than a month or two to get all the orders filled- we do have quite a few orders- but at last they are indeed on the way.

Mac7504
01-20-2012, 2:42 PM
We've traded PM's with Aragorn- and to let everyone else know... drumroll please... KSG's are on the way...

We will get a handful (just a tease) very shortly and then we'll get bigger shipments on a semi-weekly basis and get all of our backorders filled. It will likely take more than a month or two to get all the orders filled- we do have quite a few orders- but at last they are indeed on the way.

When you think Turners will start taking deposits again for these? Rough estimate will do.

AragornElessar86
01-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Yep, this issue is taken care of, thanks Turners! Sorry about my impatience, but I've had my order in since February and I about lost my mind when I heard people were actually staring to get them now.

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-23-2012, 12:18 PM
When you think Turners will start taking deposits again for these? Rough estimate will do.

We'll take them now; likely for April deliveries.

Mac7504
01-23-2012, 12:22 PM
We'll take them now; likely for April deliveries.

Of this year?

Send PM for price...

LBDamned
01-23-2012, 8:55 PM
has Turner's set price yet? And how much down?...

Part of me wants to wait until a bunch of these are out and put through it's paces (Kel-Tec's questionable reliability)... but much of me wants sooner! :43:

*Edit... and maybe sooner is better still - in case CA wants to pull the ban card?

AVID HUNTER
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I'll take a KSG if you have an extra spot open on one.

Mac7504
01-23-2012, 11:06 PM

Part of me wants to wait until a bunch of these are out and put through it's paces (Kel-Tec's questionable reliability)... but much of me wants sooner! :43:

*Edit... and maybe sooner is better still - in case CA wants to pull the ban card?

I pm'd, still no response...

I'm with you, want to wait to see if there are any kinks but if CA plays the ban card, I'd want to be grandfathered in, if possible.

stitchnicklas
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM
april sounds good to me for my budget schedule....

i li9ke to throw my $$$ at turners every year to support them...
2012---??? looking good though...
2011---1,500
2010--1,000
2009---900

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-24-2012, 9:37 AM
Of this year?

Send PM for price...

I'll take a KSG if you have an extra spot open on one.

april sounds good to me for my budget schedule....

$719.99.
We have been told, we'll have current deposits filled by the end of March.
New deposits would arrive no sooner than April.
We'll take deposits at 30% down.

Digital_Boy
01-28-2012, 5:34 PM
Question regarding the KSGs for Turners Outdoorsman: will the San Marcos store be the only San Diego county location to actually perform the DROS on these? One of the firearms personnel at Kearny Mesa mentioned an ordinance that the City of SD had passed pertaining to the ammunition capacity of shotguns that applied only within city limits making it unlawful to sell/transfer any shotgun with a capacity of over 10 rounds.

Edit: SD Municipal code: Chapter 5, paragraph 53.31, subsection 2

http://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/MuniCodeChapter05/Ch05Art03Division00.pdf

Also, will they have any in stock to fondle,ah, handle before plunking down a deposit? :devil:

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-29-2012, 2:40 PM
Question regarding the KSGs for Turners Outdoorsman: will the San Marcos store be the only San Diego county location to actually perform the DROS on these? One of the firearms personnel at Kearny Mesa mentioned an ordinance that the City of SD had passed pertaining to the ammunition capacity of shotguns that applied only within city limits making it unlawful to sell/transfer any shotgun with a capacity of over 10 rounds.

Edit: SD Municipal code: Chapter 5, paragraph 53.31, subsection 2

http://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/MuniCodeChapter05/Ch05Art03Division00.pdf

Also, will they have any in stock to fondle,ah, handle before plunking down a deposit? :devil:

It will likely be a while before we have an extra 14 KSG's for display only; handling another man's KSG may lose us a few fingers ...:43:

As for the SD ordinance unless SD changes anything from their current policies, we will be selling the KSG in all of our stores.

whofarted
01-30-2012, 5:09 PM
So what you are telling me is i should call the store every day.. twice a day to see if my ksg has arrived right?