PDA

View Full Version : ETA Remington 870 Rhino Rail / Magpul MBUS Gen1 / Cheap rail covers

dlchu1230
01-16-2012, 12:31 PM
ETA Rhino Rail for Remmy 870 - SOLD

Magpul MBUS - SOLD
Rail Covers - Free (with purchase) or SOLD

Cutter
01-16-2012, 8:44 PM
Magpul MBUS - $30

Rail Covers - Free (with purchase) or $10

PM on the way.

Cutter
01-16-2012, 9:08 PM
is that an extra site part next to the rear site or is it snapped off?

Thanks.

lpspinner
01-16-2012, 9:53 PM
Magpul MBUS - $30

I'll take it.

dlchu1230
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
It is an extra sight part to the rear. Its in perfect condition.

dlchu1230
01-17-2012, 11:33 AM
MAGPUL MBUS AND RAIL COVERS HAVE BEEN SOLD

lpspinner
01-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Had made arrangements via pm to contact and meet this morning. When I phoned him he said he already sold it and the way he deals online is whoever is first to show up with the money.

No integrity at all, he acts like this is craigslist.

dlchu1230
01-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Had made arrangements via pm to contact and meet this morning. When I phoned him he said he already sold it and the way he deals online is whoever is first to show up with the money.

No integrity at all, he acts like this is craigslist.

I adhered to the rules of this board.
Rule number 17 of the marketplace states the following:

17) iTrader ratings. Negative feedback should be reserved for transactions where one party has lost either money or goods, or the delivered product is substantially different than advertised. Positive feedback is appropriate for a transaction with good communications between they parties involved and that completes in a timely manner. Neutral feedback is for everything else, including transactions which are not completed. Use the comment section to describe why you gave the rating you did. Retaliatory feedback is not tolerated and should be reported to a moderator. See Rule #16 regarding Marketplace Disputes.

I already sent you a PM telling you that the item in question was sold. If you still feel that you need to leave me a negative feedback for a transaction that has not occured, I will be forced to report your behavior to the moderators. I am positive they can resolve it. Please don't target my personal integrity as a seller.

There is nothing in the rules that cites people can call 'dibs' on items; in fact there is a rule against it as mentioned here in the new member rules:

"If you're buying:
We ask that you please don't post:
"PM Sent", "Email sent", etc.
Requests for pictures.
Asking if an item is still available.
That you're "interested", or "dibs"."

I'm sorry that you were not able to put the money up in time to buy the item. Unfortunately, the item was sold to the person that made payment first. Thank you for your understanding.

dlchu1230
01-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Also, it is my understanding that you never set up a time to meet. Had you set up a tangible meeting time, the item would have been committed to you. Instead, you only told me "you would call me" with no gaurantee of payment made.

Kestryll
01-17-2012, 12:32 PM
I adhered to the rules of this board.
Rule number 17 of the marketplace states the following:

17) iTrader ratings. Negative feedback should be reserved for transactions where one party has lost either money or goods, or the delivered product is substantially different than advertised. Positive feedback is appropriate for a transaction with good communications between they parties involved and that completes in a timely manner. Neutral feedback is for everything else, including transactions which are not completed. Use the comment section to describe why you gave the rating you did. Retaliatory feedback is not tolerated and should be reported to a moderator. See Rule #16 regarding Marketplace Disputes.

I already sent you a PM telling you that the item in question was sold. If you still feel that you need to leave me a negative feedback for a transaction that has not occured, I will be forced to report your behavior to the moderators. I am positive they can resolve it. Please don't target my personal integrity as a seller.

There is nothing in the rules that cites people can call 'dibs' on items; in fact there is a rule against it as mentioned here in the new member rules:

"If you're buying:
We ask that you please don't post:
"PM Sent", "Email sent", etc.
Requests for pictures.
Asking if an item is still available.
That you're "interested", or "dibs"."

I'm sorry that you were not able to put the money up in time to buy the item. Unfortunately, the item was sold to the person that made payment first. Thank you for your understanding.

You are misunderstanding the rules.

The rule you quote is NOT to say that the first person to say they'll take it can be ignored, it's to cut down on the 'free bumps' from the random comments.

The Calguns Marketplace is based on the integrity of the seller and the buyer, failing to display integrity will mean the end of access to the Marketplace.

dlchu1230
01-17-2012, 1:46 PM
You are misunderstanding the rules.

The rule you quote is NOT to say that the first person to say they'll take it can be ignored, it's to cut down on the 'free bumps' from the random comments.

The Calguns Marketplace is based on the integrity of the seller and the buyer, failing to display integrity will mean the end of access to the Marketplace.

Thanks for the clarification Kestryll.

rj23xpress
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Ill take the Rhino rail. pm sent.