View Full Version : ammunition distribution ... which license?

01-14-2012, 8:01 PM
Hello FFL's,

What FFL license would I need to distribute ammunition from manufacturing warehouse to retail gun stores? Thanks in advance !

01-22-2012, 10:11 AM
None, you only need an FFL license if you were manufacturing ammunition. Just make sure you can get insurance if you plan on storing your inventory somewhere, a lot of insurers dont want to mess around with someone storing large amounts of ammunition.