PDA

View Full Version : Roof repairs/estimates....also....cheap tires!!!

Super_tactical
03-17-2007, 3:14 PM
I do roof estimating and repair work. If anyone needs something done in the East Bay area let me know.

Also, I work partime at Wheelworks. If someone wants a big discount on tires, you know who to call. I don't recieve anything but maybe $.75 a tire, so it's all done to help out those around here. :)
I love to help out fellow gunatics.

Blue
03-17-2007, 5:43 PM
I do roof estimating and repair work. If anyone needs something done in the East Bay area let me know.

Also, I work partime at Wheelworks. If someone wants a big discount on tires, you know who to call. I don't recieve anything but maybe $.75 a tire, so it's all done to help out those around here. :)

Damn I just spent $800 on tires at Wheel Works 2 weeks ago.

kilword
03-17-2007, 10:18 PM
what wheel works?

redneckshootist
03-17-2007, 11:30 PM
I've got two truck that need new tires, how much of a discount are you talkin? Iam in Woodland (northeast of sacramento) if its worth the drive I take some mud tires in 35x12.50x15

Super_tactical
03-18-2007, 12:48 AM
I've got two truck that need new tires, how much of a discount are you talkin? Iam in Woodland (northeast of sacramento) if its worth the drive I take some mud tires in 35x12.50x15

I'll check and see. You talking BFG M/T, Firestone M/T etc?

Super_tactical
03-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Do you fellas repair/refinish wheels there? Please let me know via email.

saigon1965@gmail.com

no, we send them out though. I can't really get much of a discount on that.

DRM6000
03-18-2007, 10:47 AM
which wheel works location?

dwtt
03-18-2007, 9:17 PM

What type of roofing work do you do? Composite roofs?
Do you do framing or carpentry work?
My fixer upper house has a flat roof over the garage that leaked from the day
I bought the house and I've been saving up to get it ripped out and have a
peaked roof installed.