PDA

View Full Version : U 15 or monster ?

MISFIRE
03-16-2007, 8:31 PM
I will be building an OLL, one of the most difficult desicions is U 15 or Monster, I'm in the south bay (SF) and I intend to buy everything through one of our local gunshops. Do any of them stock both so that I could try them. The other issue, is the monster less of an opportunity for an unethical prosecutor to go after someone ? I would apreciate any help.
Bill

MonsterMan
03-16-2007, 8:34 PM
They are both legally safe. I think it is a matter of you trying both and choosing which product fits you better. I personally like people to use the standard A2 stock with my grip. I think it just looks a little better because it was designed for it. But it is your call.

I think the gun exchange is the farthest north store that carries my grip. But you can get them from many online stores.

Toolbox X
03-16-2007, 9:34 PM
I will be in Pleasanton on Sunday. If you feel like making the drive I can bring both a U15 and MMG for you to try out. My friends and I are having a Parkerizing/FAL/AK/Drinking/BBQ party. You would be welcome to have a beer with us as well.

-Grant

Toolbox X
03-16-2007, 9:36 PM
......pst......MM,....<shhhhhh>......if you bribe them with beer they will buy more ;)

tenpercentfirearms
03-16-2007, 10:00 PM
One of each!

Jicko
03-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Both 100% legal..... then.... go MM.... *cheaper*.....

I will be building an OLL, one of the most difficult desicions is U 15 or Monster, I'm in the south bay (SF) and I intend to buy everything through one of our local gunshops. Do any of them stock both so that I could try them. The other issue, is the monster less of an opportunity for an unethical prosecutor to go after someone ? I would apreciate any help.
Bill