dkindrumr
01-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Make:Springfield

Model: XD 9mm

Caliber: 9mm

Location Fountain Valley

Price SPT to Liberalismiscancer

Will ship (Y/N):n

Other info: Just picked it up for my wife and she wants a glock instead. One range trip with 50 rounds through it. In like new condition with a Blackhawk Sport holster and 5 10 round mags, Case Lock and all the Springfield goodies.

Zaggin
01-12-2012, 1:29 PM
I'll take it, PM on the way

Brandon04GT
01-12-2012, 1:43 PM
2nd in line if deal falls through

gimme
01-12-2012, 2:05 PM
3RD please

TapTalk....bleh!

Luckee112
01-12-2012, 6:24 PM
I am interested in it. Can meet tomorrow to handle if still available.

Zaggin
01-12-2012, 6:29 PM
Seller backed out because he got a better trade offer. Lesson learned. Even if a sale is *dead* you can offer more money or trade to break the agreement.

gimme
01-12-2012, 6:29 PM
and you would be 4th in line lol
I am interested in it. Can meet tomorrow to handle if still available.

TapTalk....bleh!

Jameswma
01-12-2012, 6:58 PM
Seller backed out because he got a better trade offer. Lesson learned. Even if a sale is *dead* you can offer more money or trade to break the agreement.

Yup these things occur a lot. Went through the same thing and same gun.

me123
01-12-2012, 7:16 PM

That's crazy if it's true...

Zaggin
01-12-2012, 7:33 PM
I guess I can consider myself lucky that I was not stood up at our agreed upon time/ place.

Buying/selling on CG would really suck if agreements are open ended.

NinetyEight740
01-12-2012, 7:34 PM
That's crummy... It said SPF to zaggin and now it is changed, that's bs on both their parts and they should be thrown off the forum or leave them negative itrader

MAD SVT
01-12-2012, 7:36 PM
That's crummy... It said SPF to zaggin and now it is changed, that's bs on both their parts and they should be thrown off the forum or leave them negative itrader

im guessing with his 29 positive rating, hes a good trader, and everyone seems to be speculating.

emgee00
01-12-2012, 7:52 PM

+1 if those are the facts :eek:

NinetyEight740
01-12-2012, 8:03 PM
When I first looked at this thread earlier it said SPF to zaggin, it now says spt to some random person and look when he edited it...

NeoGeo630
01-12-2012, 8:06 PM
im guessing with his 29 positive rating, hes a good trader, and everyone seems to be speculating.

There's no speculation involved. Even members with high itrader ratings can do evil things. Just ask the members who got ripped off not too long ago by that one senior member with very high itrader ratings.

Everyone saw it was SPF to Zaggin clearly marked in the original post. Then it was changed. I'd have to agree that's pretty crummy. Definitely deserves a negative itrader IMO.

throwbricks
01-12-2012, 8:09 PM
Shameful

Ed_Hazard
01-12-2012, 8:14 PM

This is soo wrong, the marketplace here on Calguns has really changed in the past couple years.

These sort of incidents should be aggressively investigated by the MODs and if it is found that the forum rules have been violated permabans should be handed out.

I have no dog in this race, but as can be clearly seen, I have a vested interest in the reputation of this marketplace.

gimme
01-12-2012, 8:19 PM
never mind "/

gono
01-12-2012, 8:20 PM
If there was no deal made then it's a non issue. If there was a deal made that's a different story.

Ed_Hazard
01-12-2012, 8:25 PM
If there was no deal made then it's a non issue. If there was a deal made that's a different story.

As has been repeated in this thread, the OP had posted it as SPF to the first responder and then changed to the new guy, sounds like a deal was reached and broken by the OP.

HOWEVER...

This is not clear unless you have both sides of the story, thats why i said the MODs should investigate as they can see PM's and such to cut to the truth.

Jameswma
01-12-2012, 8:43 PM
Mods are too passive when it comes to this. Kinda makes you wonder why we have them other than merging sale threads because they violate forum rules....

gono
01-12-2012, 9:05 PM
Mods are too passive when it comes to this. Kinda makes you wonder why we have them other than merging sale threads because they violate forum rules....

The mods are not moral police, we as grown ups should act accordingly. If you get screwed on a sale leave negative feedback so other buyers beware then move on. I can't even count how many times I've had a deal set then broken on me, **** happens

6172crew
01-12-2012, 9:10 PM
Just a couple of points here: negative feedback is for getting ripped off or losing money. This would be a neutral feedback if its like posters are saying.

lastly if you are caught doing what the posters are saying you can lose access to this forum.