View Full Version : Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 34mm Tube 1-8 TMR-Most Expensive Scope from Leupold

Matt P
01-12-2012, 9:36 AM
Selling a BRAND NEW Leupold 1.1-8x24 Mark 8 CQBSS 34mm Riflescope. This optic has never been mounted. Comes with everything as it should from the factory. This is not USED.
Some specs on it, why re-write the book...
The Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x24mm incorporates everything professional operators need into one extremely versatile riflescope, with an astonishing 1.1-8x magnification range, sacrificing precision for field view is no longer a requirement. The front focal plane reticle is accurate at all magnification settings and is combined with a 5 MOA holographic dot for the ultimate blend of precision and rapid acquisition. Auto-locking Pinch & Turn adjustments with 0.10 Mil clicks are extremely easy to adjust, yet eliminate accidental adjustment in the field. The AA53 (77 grain 5.56 NATO) BDC dial makes first-round hits a simple reality, while the quick change BDC ring effortlessly adapts to alternate loads.

The 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel, and the ability to bypass the zero-stop in the BDC dial makes zeroing a breeze. Eight illumination settings provide optimal dot contrast with or without night vision, and an off position between intensity settings makes returning to the perfect illumination level nearly immediate. Absolutely waterproof and fog proof, the Mark 8 CQBSS completely eliminates compromise. Includes CR2032 battery, aluminum flip-back lens covers, and a 2.5” lens shade.

•1.1-8x Magnification - Ideal for Close Quarter Battles (CQB) as well as distances to several hundred meters.
•34mm Maintube - Experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
•The Leupold Index Matched Lens SystemŽ delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
•DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
•10 Mil Adjustment Travel Per Revolution - Easily add first rotation adjustment to the second so you always know where you are.
•Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn Adjustment - A patent-pending Leupold exclusive! The only locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. Confidently adjust windage and elevation while preventing accidental changes in the field.
•Audible, tactile 0.10 mil clicks.
•Available with the M-TMR™. M-TMR models will include the AA53 MK262 Mod 1 5.56mm BDC dial.
•First-round hits are a simple reality with our BDC dials. The quick-change BDC ring effortlessly adapts to alternative loads.
•These front focal plane reticles provide accurate subtensions at all magnifications.
•The M-TMR™ reticles' staircased design preserves instinctive fire capabilities on low magnification while allowing precise range estimation at any power setting.
•The Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS and the M-TMR reticle are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

$3295.00 Plus Shipping.

Sorry, I can not do any trades. Cash only deal.

Matt P
01-13-2012, 12:31 PM

Believe it or not, that is a muzzle loader.

Matt P
01-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Here is a featureless grip I made... My first attempt..

Matt P
01-18-2012, 5:57 AM
No images to bump this with.. Slow Hotel connection. But I will get some from shot today...

Matt P
01-22-2012, 4:21 PM

Bumping it with that...

01-22-2012, 5:40 PM
What are the red things in the upper right hand corner?

01-22-2012, 5:54 PM
dirty free swag for sell

Matt P
01-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Bumping with OLD .45 ammo....

Part of my little display..

Matt P
01-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Bump with an image from Ye Ole Ammo collection...

Matt P
01-26-2012, 10:26 AM

History and DesignIt is essentially a .45 ACP case, necked down to .357 caliber diameter, resulting in a cartridge similar in form to the earlier .30 Luger and .30 Mauser cartridges. It was created to be a low recoil target cartridge that would function reliably with multiple bullet types, FMJ to cast lead wadcutters without the feeding problems that straight walled pistol rounds sometimes exhibit. The cartridge can be used in standard .45 ACP magazines.

Matt P
02-16-2012, 6:40 PM
One available today. 02/16/2012. Will update as it is available.

02-16-2012, 7:16 PM
I'd love to have that scope, but that price seems crazy. I would trade an M1A scout squad for it, but $3K+? No can do.

Matt P
02-17-2012, 11:50 AM
The thing is my friend, at even that price I would be making very, very little off it. Not even 5%...... But, it is quite impressive to look through.

02-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Are you accepting any trades or just cash?

02-19-2012, 1:32 PM
The thing is my friend, at even that price I would be making very, very little off it. Not even 5%...... But, it is quite impressive to look through.
Yes I know. It's a killer optic. The specs are incredible. Good luck with the sale.

Matt P
03-21-2012, 9:50 AM
Another one is available 3/21/2012. Incredible glass, certainly not going to last long with the recent NRA magazine coverage.

Matt P
04-19-2012, 9:00 AM
4/19/2012 Several of these available in both retical types. PM me for more information.