PDA

View Full Version : Great Service from Turners Reseda

lc102
01-11-2012, 7:31 PM
Went into the Reseda location today with a friend of mine to look for a lever action rifle. They had the take-a-number system working as they have in the past and after only a very short wait my number was called. The employee helping me (Bruce who by the way is one of a few guys working there that are truly a joy to do business with) informed me of the Wednesday only sale on the Rossi 92 in .44 mag. Having completely forgotten about Wednesday sales I promptly had Bruce secure me one from the warhouse. My friend also couldn't resist the great deal and grabbed one as well!

While other on here might not have been happy with the slight wait time associated with Turners computer system, I have never had a problem and tonight was no exception. While there was a bit of a wait to get the info and #'s of the rifles from the warehouse, it is something that I believe should be expected when purchasing in out fine state. It never hurts that I seem to find the employees at Reseda to be quite a fun group to interact with, they can stay on task and help the people that pull a number but also will spend time making everyone feel at home.

At the end of the day both my friend and I left Turners happy, with some ammo waiting to spring our new rifles from jail in 10 days! Thanks to the Turners staff and hopefully you guys get that new comp system up and running soon! Only complaint was no .44 mag ammo on sale :smartass: (maybe next week for when we are picking up our guns :D ).

Keep up the great work!

Turner's Outdoorsman
01-12-2012, 4:01 PM
Went into the Reseda location today with a friend of mine to look for a lever action rifle. They had the take-a-number system working as they have in the past and after only a very short wait my number was called. The employee helping me (Bruce who by the way is one of a few guys working there that are truly a joy to do business with) informed me of the Wednesday only sale on the Rossi 92 in .44 mag. Having completely forgotten about Wednesday sales I promptly had Bruce secure me one from the warhouse. My friend also couldn't resist the great deal and grabbed one as well!

While other on here might not have been happy with the slight wait time associated with Turners computer system, I have never had a problem and tonight was no exception. While there was a bit of a wait to get the info and #'s of the rifles from the warehouse, it is something that I believe should be expected when purchasing in out fine state. It never hurts that I seem to find the employees at Reseda to be quite a fun group to interact with, they can stay on task and help the people that pull a number but also will spend time making everyone feel at home.

At the end of the day both my friend and I left Turners happy, with some ammo waiting to spring our new rifles from jail in 10 days! Thanks to the Turners staff and hopefully you guys get that new comp system up and running soon! Only complaint was no .44 mag ammo on sale :smartass: (maybe next week for when we are picking up our guns :D ).

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing that! We know "everyone" likes to read the juicy "bad customer service" posts but we appreciate you taking the time to tell us when things went well; we appreciate it and we know the guys in the store do, too.

gr8dragon88
01-18-2012, 9:59 AM
went back to Reseda a couple days ago to pick up and it was a much better experience than before.

the wait was about 10 minutes and i was asked by two people if i needed help without asking for my number first.

there was a system glitch but the staff adapted and overcame the issue. the pick up took about 1 hour to complete.

good job, Reseda!