PDA

View Full Version : *update* More 10/30 levered mags on the way

JPglee1
03-16-2007, 9:30 AM
Hey guys...I just wanna give a quick update.

I'm sick again, my cold is relentless so I will make this brief. I worked all day yesterday sick as hell, lol Chris and myself made about 30 mags, including some NEW MP5 10/30s and a whole run of AK levered and non-levered mags.

If you've placed an order, it should be getting filled very soon. If you WANT to place an order we're suggesting people get their orders in ASAP.

If you wanna see pictures send a PM to Chris at "RSSSLVR" and tell him you're interested. Im gonna have you guys talk to him for pics/details for a couple days while I recover from this darn cold.

The MP5 magazines came out super nice, perfect for a CA-legal Bobcat or other MP5 clone :D

Thanks everyone for your patience and patronage, we're going as fast as we can and the interest has been absolutely phenomenal!

JP

P.S. Ive been checking my mail and no trigger groups have showed up yet, if you've mailed me any trigger parts, send me a PM. Thanks.

Josh3239
03-16-2007, 2:56 PM
I got my levered 10/30 AK mag from CWS yesterday. Great work on it, it looks awesome. Cannot wait to pick up my AK from James and hit the range.

bwiese
03-16-2007, 3:05 PM
This is a commendation to JPGLee and Rssslvr for being acutely aware of the legal issues involved in 10/30 mag restrictions, and they've gone above & beyond any rational interpretation of the undefined phrase 'peramently modified' in Penal Code.

Way to go, dudes.

rssslvr
03-16-2007, 3:14 PM
Thanks Bill:)

wksun88
03-16-2007, 3:45 PM
Hi, I'd love to have a 10/30 mag, how much is it for one?

JPglee1
03-18-2007, 3:04 PM
Hi, I'd love to have a 10/30 mag, how much is it for one?

$45.00 with the lever, $35.00 without.

Check out this link, they should have some in stock.

http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=333

We're working hard to fill the demand, we're astonished and proud that you guys like them so much and want more!, we're doing our best to keep up.

Thanks to everyone, ESPECIALLY to Kestryll/CalGuns for allowing this all to happen, and thanks to Bill Wiese for all the kind words!

J

PIRATE14
03-18-2007, 4:59 PM
$45.00 with the lever, $35.00 without.

Check out this link, they should have some in stock.

http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=333

We're working hard to fill the demand, we're astonished and proud that you guys like them so much and want more!, we're doing our best to keep up.

Thanks to everyone, ESPECIALLY to Kestryll/CalGuns for allowing this all to happen, and thanks to Bill Wiese for all the kind words!

J

We are currently out but.....these guys are working to get us more:D

Hk, FAL, 9MM, AK w/, w/o lever......

These guys are doing good work for you guys in CALI;)

rssslvr
03-18-2007, 6:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words Hector:)

tenpercentfirearms
03-18-2007, 7:55 PM
I should have some soon too. Gotta spread the love!