PDA

View Full Version : question about new website update

r3dtitan
01-10-2012, 8:20 PM
i was planning on making some purchases in the near future but i dont see the same items you guys use to have on the old website. are you guys still in the process of updating the new website with the same products you once had on the old site? i.e..... stock kits, rifle kits, etc ......?

Palmetto State Armory
01-11-2012, 5:36 AM
Yes, we are still updating the new website. You should be seeing the same products, and some new additions.

Darklyte27
01-11-2012, 4:57 PM
is your email down or you guys crazy busy?

I was about to order 2 or 3 lowers after i heard if you had my FFL on file but by the time you guys got back to me your sale was over. When will you have a lower sale again?

Palmetto State Armory
01-12-2012, 5:32 AM
E-mail should be functioning fine, but our CS is very busy. I'm not sure when we might have another sale since we did it twice at the end of last year.

Darklyte27
01-12-2012, 5:21 PM
ive sent another email the other day but havent heard back from you guys. on your facebook page a few others are wondering about their orders and no response from email and phone calls.

So i guess its tough luck for me as well on the 50$ lowers huh?

SDS-Ruger
01-13-2012, 10:16 AM
If you want to be able to talk to them you need to call early in the morning or at least that is when I was able to get thought. They have great CS once you can get thought, very helpful. I just think since they are still small it is hard to keep up with the demand since they have good prices and quality. But it looks like they are growing quickly so they will be able to meet the demand. I know I will defiantly use them again in the feature due to how good their CS is.

Darklyte27
01-13-2012, 3:08 PM
I figured they could reply easier on calguns or facebook since I see new ads everyday on facebook so someone must be on the computers.

I work early PST and unable to call during their hours.

I noticed the federal 420 rds ammo shipping went from 10$ to 14$ with the new site, is ups charging more or something to do with the website?

SDS-Ruger
01-14-2012, 10:04 AM
ya with the new web site it looks like most of the prices went up.