PDA

View Full Version : New Botach Tactical Coupon

wisefire
01-10-2012, 3:25 PM
Botach Tactical has a new coupon Facebook2k12 good for 10% off for all those looking for one.

deviljon
01-10-2012, 3:33 PM
Thank you! Although my recent experiences with BT have been pretty crappy, They're good for some of the smaller items.

Sugacookie
01-10-2012, 5:24 PM
tag

Cokebottle
01-10-2012, 5:25 PM
Thank you! Although my recent experiences with BT have been pretty crappy, They're good for some of the smaller items.
It's not just you.

It's not just recent.

wisefire
01-10-2012, 6:19 PM
It's not just you.

It's not just recent.

True, have mixed experience with them, but for stuff they have instock there normally no problems

al8550
01-10-2012, 6:26 PM
Thanks a lot!!

4literranger485
01-10-2012, 6:27 PM
thanks! I've done 2 orders with them, and both went great. I'm still rollin' the dice for their awesome prices!

tradecraft
01-10-2012, 6:33 PM
Awesome. I've made about 10 orders from them in the past few months and most shipped promptly. I received backorder emails for some of the others and they shipped within two weeks. Great experience so far, as long as you're not in a huge rush. With the magpul code, they sell some of the cheapest Magpul gear on the internet.

Paul053
01-10-2012, 9:00 PM
How good is this coupon? Ten percent I mean...are there better discounts available that pop up from time to time?

wisefire
01-11-2012, 11:09 AM
There is a 20% off magpul items coupon, but 10% is the highest one I've seen from botach. Combine with no tax and free shipping, you can find some good deals

Ben Carufel
01-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Trying to use the code for a few Mec-Gar magazines for my 1911. Not sure if I'm entering it improperly (does the code have to be entered AFTER credit card info?) but it's rejecting it as:

"Sorry, the coupon code you entered does not exist."

ELIXIR
01-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Its not facebook20120... Its facebook2k12

PM720
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Looks like it might be expired. I see they are back up to $22.95 too. :(

Scott

Ben Carufel
01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Its not facebook20120... Its facebook2k12

Bingo.

Facebook2k12 worked like a charm.

Evolution247
01-13-2012, 1:05 PM
Placed an order yesterday on a TLR-1s light yesterday. Worked like a charm, though the item is on back order.

vital.impact83
01-13-2012, 1:27 PM
Saved $7 on a blade tech holster for my G20 w/TLR2! SWEET!

nixorz
01-16-2012, 6:47 AM
Facebook2k12 doesnt seem to work for the Trijicon hk06

4literranger485
01-16-2012, 7:20 AM
some mfg's won't let you discount things (i believe)

jbe90
01-16-2012, 8:20 AM
Didn't work on Harris bipod too.

HK35
01-16-2012, 8:38 AM
Looks like the coupon has expired

deviljon
01-17-2012, 3:11 PM
Botach sucks. I've tried giving them the benefit of the doubt several times but they've continued to disappoint over and over. It's like they only have crappy items in stock, and never notify me something is OOS until I email them a few days after my order is placed. Really wanted to support them because they're right in Los Angeles but unfortunately, they won't be getting any of my business if they don't carry what I need!

/rant

mackey
01-17-2012, 5:23 PM
^ it's good if you don't need stuff right away.

for me, i'd rather it be cheap(er) and have to wait.

had no issues with them actually shipping product, but it's a safe bet to assume they will not have it in stock. FWIW, they emailed me and gave me a list of what's not in stock (which is usually everything) and backordered every time i've ordered from them.

find me another site that sells a BNIB eotech 512 for <$350 shipped. for those who were able to use the recent coupon, i believe the price was down to $330 or even less.

Spunger1
01-17-2012, 9:20 PM
Code seems to not work anymore, bummer :(

WoodrowShootist
01-18-2012, 7:52 AM
any updates on a new code? that code would just be the icing for a new rmr!

i liked them on facebook and didn't receive any coupon...

NeoGeo630
01-20-2012, 3:22 PM
There is a 20% off magpul items coupon, but 10% is the highest one I've seen from botach. Combine with no tax and free shipping, you can find some good deals

FYI - Magpul coupon has been lowered to 15% as of the beginning of January.

The 10% off facebook coupon was great but is no longer valid. I used it to get some very expensive high end products. I've never had a problem with Botach yet. Hope I never do.

hummveecop
02-09-2012, 7:14 PM
any new codes? Placing an order for Mesa products over $100.

tube snake boogie
02-09-2012, 8:12 PM
Botach blows. I have had one item on order for 3-4 months that they cannot provide an eta and another for 4 weeks and counting. can only fairly conclude that this pretend business could care less about customer service.

Solid Foundation
02-09-2012, 8:37 PM
I remember when Botach first starting getting a lot of attention a little over 10 years ago... I've been out of things for a while but sounds like things haven't really changed for them. I ordered something from them once and it took a while to deliver.

Mind you, this was literally 10 years ago BUT I have not gone back to them since.

ArkinDomino
02-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I know it won't help much, but I have made about 10 different orders (all different amounts of things and ranging in price) in the last 12 months and so far all 10 orders have gone through flawlessly. I just ordered a pair of MSA's due to their amazing sale and I got a tracking number within an hour.

Slidesauce
02-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Botach has been good to me. They had the lowest price that i could find at the time on the leatherman squirt multitool. I didn't want to pay a ton of shipping for a little one pound piece of metal, so I gave them a call and asked if I could pick it up. They said no, because it was a warehouse style location and not a store front, but if I called back when I arrived they could personally deliver the item to me outside. That's service, if you ask me.

Slidesauce
02-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Oh, and thank you for the coupon. For those who say it is not much of a discount, I say this: It's better to have some discount, than no discount.

Thanks Again!

LBDamned
02-11-2012, 7:01 AM
^^^ is there a current coupon? Or are you referring to the expired CalGuns coupon?

As for Botach's reliability - I was leery for quite a while and 2-3 weeks ago took a chance... order was received within 3 days... I subsequently ordered four additional items (all separate orders one to two days apart) - every one of them (5 orders total) were flawless... I received order confirmation immediately, had shipping confirmation within one to two days each time and received the items the following day (shipped to Lakewood, they are in LA so it didnt take long).

I will say however, that all these items were from their clearance section (excellent prices and quality products by the way) - so maybe that has something to do with the flawless ordering? And they do in fact indicate when an item is not in stock (I ordered boots and wanted wide, got a window during the ordering process that informed wide was out of stock - I ordered same size in normal width)... so I dont know why people are able to order and then report that the item is out of stock.

Either Botach has done a 180 and completely turned things around for the better (which means the negative reports are history and not indicative of current business practices) or people are fabricating their experiences. Regardless, I have been extremely pleased with my purchases - I'm a stickler for finding best pricing when I order specific items - and I research the hell out of the internet to compare prices... every item I ordered from Botach was substantially cheaper then I could find anywhere else.

I am not affiliated with Botach in any way and I get absolutely nothing for stating my experience... I'm just letting people know that I was very leery (like many others) and have had zero problems. Without a doubt, I will continue to buy from Botach. My fear is now I've jinxed it and I will get burned:( but until/unless that happens, Botach will see more orders from me!

Slidesauce
02-16-2012, 10:11 PM
There are no current coupons that work as a % off most items. I just tried the codes here:

http://www.ultimatecoupons.com/coupons/botach_coupons.htm

to no avail. . .

LBDamned . . . I hope you didn't jinx your future orders too. Now that I think of it, I hope I didn't jinx MY future orders!

Lets just hope the guys at Botach keep up the good work!

mikeinla
02-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Any new codes for % off??????

wtactraining
02-27-2012, 1:30 PM
It's not just you.

It's not just recent.

There shipping prices are high especially if your ordering under 50 bucks worth of stuff. I have also had bad luck with items showing in stock then being back ordered.

tradecraft
02-27-2012, 2:35 PM
There shipping prices are high especially if your ordering under 50 bucks worth of stuff. I have also had bad luck with items showing in stock then being back ordered.

Free shipping is too much?

Sugacookie
02-27-2012, 2:38 PM
Free shipping is too much?

:kest::oops::dots:

s4alex
02-27-2012, 3:01 PM
I did not see anywhere on the site, if you order 30rd mags, do they turn them into kits? I did not see the option. Does anyone now if they charge extra?

Sugacookie
02-27-2012, 3:08 PM
I did not see anywhere on the site, if you order 30rd mags, do they turn them into kits? I did not see the option. Does anyone now if they charge extra?

No they wont break them into rebuild kits. :(

LBDamned
02-27-2012, 3:34 PM

You must be referring to the optics planet thread... botach is free shipping and of the 7 orders I have placed recently, there hasn't been any issue with showing in stock and being back ordered (that happens a lot at optics planet though)

Slidesauce
02-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I wish they turned them into kits, i've been itching to get my hands on that 15% "magpul" coupon all day.

new1911
03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Nothing but high marks for Botach once again. Ordered my items, USPS info avail within 2 days.

Any new coupons?

Paul053
03-03-2012, 8:30 AM
Same Ordered twice from them and got a shipping notice within 24 hrs. It was clearence items though.

hi12o
03-03-2012, 4:28 PM
Botach took care of me.
Thanks RMA team... Will be ordering again shortly, and I will pay more attention next time...

hkim562
03-08-2012, 8:40 AM
Botach customer service warning:

Recently bought some merchandise from Botach. Originally said I would receive item in 2 days via USPS. Did not receive due to post office error. I contacted USPS and they told me that it was shipped back to sender. Then I contacted Botach. A customer service rep "Curshina" said she would contact USPS and get back to me. 4 days pass without a call or email. I called them back and spoke to Brittany. Told her my situation and asked for a replacement order since the item supposedly sent back to Botach. Brittany agreed to resenting order. Few days go by and no confirmation email of new order being sent. I called Brittany back and then I am told the replacement cannot be shipped until the original order is received by Botach.

To end this story, I can't get a refund or a replacement until the lost original shipment somehow returns to Botach. I asked to speak to the manager and he refused to speak to me and never called back when requested to do so.

Buyers beware. Botach has some untrustworthy business practices. Ordered 2 weeks ago and still have yet to hear from them.

LBDamned
03-08-2012, 8:52 AM
Botach customer service warning:

Recently bought some merchandise from Botach. Originally said I would receive item in 2 days via USPS. Did not receive due to post office error. I contacted USPS and they told me that it was shipped back to sender. Then I contacted Botach. A customer service rep "Curshina" said she would contact USPS and get back to me. 4 days pass without a call or email. I called them back and spoke to Brittany. Told her my situation and asked for a replacement order since the item supposedly sent back to Botach. Brittany agreed to resenting order. Few days go by and no confirmation email of new order being sent. I called Brittany back and then I am told the replacement cannot be shipped until the original order is received by Botach.

To end this story, I can't get a refund or a replacement until the lost original shipment somehow returns to Botach. I asked to speak to the manager and he refused to speak to me and never called back when requested to do so.

Buyers beware. Botach has some untrustworthy business practices. Ordered 2 weeks ago and still have yet to hear from them.
sounds like you need to be upset with United States Postal Service.

I completely understand Botach's position in needing to wait for returned item before processing new order.

Unfortunately the recipient sometimes is the one stuck in the middle (and it's not just Botach - I've had recent problems with a special order from Home Depot and Best Buy... I could go into detail but it would take and entire page).

You're kinda screwed because the USPS doesnt give a crap about you or your package, that's for damn sure (and based on your own words, it was their error)...

FWIW, I've purchased quite a bit from Botach in the past several months (3 knives, 2 pairs of boots, a jacket, 2 head lamps, and have a current open order for 2 tactical pants) 7 separate orders and have not had any problems.

I think your statement that "Botach has some untrustworthy business practices" isn't really warranted... something along the lines that "USPS is worthless" might be more accurate.

Dirtbikindad393
03-08-2012, 11:44 AM
I own my own business and I can atest to this problem with the USPS. They do not care about anything at all. They are very cost effective to use as a business, you just have to hope they don't lose or destroy the order. This is why I now ship heavier and more expensive orders with UPS costs more but offers piece of mind and way to track, trace and recover costs if its lost or damaged. It may cost more and take a little longer but if you want your stuff without fail request UPS shipping.

I agree with the above posts that Botach is not to blame however its doesn't sound like they are handling it in the best customer service way possible so they can take the blame for that. Its pretty much general practice that a company will not send a replacemnet order before the returned order is received back (at Botach in this case). Some companies will do it but charge you first and then refund when the first order comes back to them.

Sabby
03-08-2012, 5:43 PM
issues with botach ..... If you don't mind waiting and waiting and waiting

and waiting

:beatdeadhorse5:

cancel my order Botach and got the same product for a few dollars more from another online shop w/free shipping in less than than week

I was so delighted I ordered a new gun from the same shop

my advice is to make sure in what you want is there ....No I mean have the person get up out of the chair and go check.. what they do have could be slated for back orders:mad:

LBDamned
03-08-2012, 5:52 PM
^^^ it's so odd that I read that from people every now& then... I'm not a Botach leg humper or anything, but every order I've placed has been received within a few days (several times 2-3 days, never longer than 5).

Optics Planet however, is exactly what you mention. They have NEVER had my order in stock... I have an open order right now and received an email indicating 4 of 5 items are out of stock, expected in 5-10 business days (I'm banking on 10 or more)... but I'm in no great hurry for those so I don't really mind the wait. I have cancelled orders from OP in the past though because of extended delays.

Calling or emailing Botach will probably confirm inventory. But I've never had issue.

tube snake boogie
03-08-2012, 6:00 PM
Try swfa (I am not affiliated in any way) since they have a 110% low price guarantee, and they will beat Botach's prices assuming of course swfa carries the same item. I have used swfa's 110% low price guarantee many times and they have always honored the guarantee, promptly ship and no calling to confirm they have the item in stock Backorder life-is-too-short BS like Botach :rolleyes:

surprised more people don't know about swfa.

Sabby
03-09-2012, 4:58 AM
They failed on my order and thats that.... I won't be using them again

having to wait weeks on end

my time/money is well spent doing other things instead of Constance calling/checking my order when I pay for a service they should be doing that for me

and I search were in others have be put on hold for over 2 months

Slidesauce
03-09-2012, 10:06 AM
I think we've gone thoroughly off topic. This thread is about confirming coupon codes for botach tactical. I think we all should make a point to save the subjective speech about botach, either positive or negative for another thread. That being said, they still have the very potent coupon: MAGPUL that takes 15% off their otherwise low prices that already include shipping and CA sales tax... Just a note to the hopeful the MBUS Gen2 is out of stock, as are the big butt pads. Also, I'm not affiliated with botach in any way, except for being a mostly happy customer.

deviljon
03-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Slickmag works for 20% off all Magpul items. Only problem is NOTHING is in stock so good luck using it..

drifter2be
03-09-2012, 1:54 PM
Slickmag works for 20% off all Magpul items. Only problem is NOTHING is in stock so good luck using it..

Thanks for the code. Needed to order a pair of rail sections for my MOE handguard and I will pick up an MOE K pistol grip if its not backordered.

Sugacookie
03-09-2012, 2:32 PM
I still say having to wait is worth the 20% off. Especially with no tax and free shipping.

hkim562
03-16-2012, 11:13 PM
sounds like you need to be upset with United States Postal Service.

I completely understand Botach's position in needing to wait for returned item before processing new order.

Unfortunately the recipient sometimes is the one stuck in the middle (and it's not just Botach - I've had recent problems with a special order from Home Depot and Best Buy... I could go into detail but it would take and entire page).

You're kinda screwed because the USPS doesnt give a crap about you or your package, that's for damn sure (and based on your own words, it was their error)...

FWIW, I've purchased quite a bit from Botach in the past several months (3 knives, 2 pairs of boots, a jacket, 2 head lamps, and have a current open order for 2 tactical pants) 7 separate orders and have not had any problems.

I think your statement that "Botach has some untrustworthy business practices" isn't really warranted... something along the lines that "USPS is worthless" might be more accurate.

So when I ask for the manager and the customer service tells me to wait, then comes back on the phone and tells me he can't talk at the moment, I will take your number and have him call you back to never receive a call back is not shady business? Instead of shady business practice perhaps I should have stated "Botach doesn't care about your business as soon as they have your money."

hkim562
03-16-2012, 11:15 PM
So when I ask for the manager and the customer service tells me to wait, then comes back on the phone and tells me he can't talk at the moment, I will take your number and have him call you back to never receive a call back is not shady business? Instead of shady business practice perhaps I should have stated "Botach doesn't care about your business as soon as they have your money."
To resolve the problem, I simply requested a charge back and won't be doing business with Botach ever again. Problem solved.

67Roadster
03-17-2012, 4:59 PM
I'm having the same issue with LA Police Gear. Ordered one of their special backpacks on January 6 and I'm still waiting for it. Communication isn't their strong suit and neither is inventory management.

tube snake boogie
03-17-2012, 5:28 PM
well, I can top that, I have an optic on order from Botach since before Thanskgiving of 2011! All Botach says is it is backordered, for almost 5 months? Botach is a joke.

badduggy
03-17-2012, 6:07 PM
ive had good experience with Botach. call them first to ensure your item is in stock, then order.

SoulStealer
03-17-2012, 6:16 PM
Notice there is no answer to my questions of a discount or some type of coupon???

Per management we can expedite shipping when we receive our shipment. You can also contact management 323-294-5555

Asonja

How Am I doing? PLEASE Rate My Service

Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place
Los Angeles, CA 90008
Ph: 323/294-5555 Fax: 323/443-3997
eMail: cs@botach.com Web:www.botach.com

Please Join Our Mailing List By Clicking Here! Or Text "Botach" To 22828
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:23 PM
To: Botach Customer Service
Subject: Re: Order botach-946030 c/o asonja

Per management we are expecting back orders within the next 1-2 weeks , you told me this on the 27th of Feb?? Is there any discount?? I would be willing to order something else, just want to know if it is in stock before I order. You guys should only allow people to purchase in stock items, or say back ordered. Please send a code or take care of this somehow on your end. Would like to purchase some kimber magazines? let me know please!!

To: ME
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: Order botach-946030 c/o asonja

There is NO eta on the back orders. Would you be willing to wait or would you be interested in other items?

Asonja

Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place
Los Angeles, CA 90008

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:49 AM

Can I please get a reply to when this will be taken care of????

To: Botach Customer Service <cs@botach.com>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 10:05 PM

Is there any word when this item will be shipped Break-Free Gun Cloth BreakFree-BFI-GC 1 5.00, this has been since the 21st of FEB.! I hope when this ships I receive an extra cloth or a discount code on my next purchase?? Please let me know when to expect my cloths or discount. Thanks.

To: ME
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:51 AM
Subject: RE: Order botach-946030 c/o asonja

Per management we are expecting back orders within the next 1-2 weeks

How Am I doing? PLEASE Rate My Service

Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place
Los Angeles, CA 90008

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:08 AM

Is there any word when this item will be shipped Break-Free Gun Cloth BreakFree-BFI-GC 1 5.00, I just received the Chute Cord but no Gun Cloth??

Thanks again for your help.

LBDamned
03-17-2012, 7:53 PM
well, I can top that, I have an optic on order from Botach since before Thanskgiving of 2011! All Botach says is it is backordered, for almost 5 months? Botach is a joke.

I would never wait 5 months before cancelling an order... that's why my last two Optics Planet orders were cancelled after three weeks of back order...

Guess I've been lucky with Botach - everything Ive ordered has been in stock... no such luck with OP.

LBDamned
03-17-2012, 7:56 PM
Notice there is no answer to my questions of a discount or some type of coupon???

nope.

I'm quite certain if/when a coupon pops up, it will be posted (even without someone asking) :)

tube snake boogie
03-17-2012, 8:11 PM
Normally, that makes sense, but at this point, I will not cancel cause that is letting Botach off the hook. Besides, it shows what a joke Botach is as a business. I bet the order will never be fulfilled and the reason is Botach offered a product for sale and I accepted, that is a binding contract, but the price was a low bait and switch price, so now Botach won't do it. Curiously, the low end stuff/parts they seem to have in stock, but the expensive stuff, fergataboutit:rolleyes:

I would never wait 5 months before cancelling an order... that's why my last two Optics Planet orders were cancelled after three weeks of back order...

Guess I've been lucky with Botach - everything Ive ordered has been in stock... no such luck with OP.

LBDamned
03-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Normally, that makes sense, but at this point, I will not cancel cause that is letting Botach off the hook. Besides, it shows what a joke Botach is as a business. I bet the order will never be fulfilled and the reason is Botach offered a product for sale and I accepted, that is a binding contract, but the price was a low bait and switch price, so now Botach won't do it. Curiously, the low end stuff/parts they seem to have in stock, but the expensive stuff, fergataboutit:rolleyes:

now I'm curious... what is the product?

Bad Mojo
03-18-2012, 7:04 AM
I was about to purchase a TA11F ACOG from Botach until I came across this thread. I called up Opticsplanet and got them to price match Botach (after verifying OP had it in stock). Problem solved.

Dirtbikindad393
03-18-2012, 9:01 AM
Made the mistake of trying to buy a Franzen Arm Lock II pistol safe to mount on my bed frame. They sent me an email 2 days later saying they are b/o and it would be 2-3 weeks. Email says if you want to change the order to reply to it so I did saying I want to cancel. Nothing for 2 days then I called them on Friday recording says they are closed....@ 2:00 pm in the afternoon......really?

So I will try this week to get it cancelled and get my card credited if I do not get confirmation that its cancelled I will go through the CC company for a disputed charge or charge back. I already ordered from Midway who had it in stock and its on its way for about 5.00 or 6.00 more than botach.

wildfxp
03-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Just a tip for you guys...Botach is actually sold out on A LOT of items. When I told them they should put "BACKORDERED" on the item pages, they didn't even care.

I would not have known until I emailed them about the status of my order and why hasn't it shipped.

Dirtbikindad393
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Got an email from them today confirming cancellation and telling me they never charged my card but there is at least an authorization pending in my statement so we will see if drops off tonight. I will keep you posted.

Vmutt92
03-20-2012, 2:25 PM
Botach doesnt care about customer service. I worked there for a quick 3 weeks. I wasnt happy with how they do things. Its mostly kids working there so they dont care what you need. Its like they are using your money to run the biz, they refund when they want

tube snake boogie
03-20-2012, 6:42 PM
Here is the email I received after I inquired about shipment of the optic, obviously redacted to protect the innocent:

Mr XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

We are going to special order this XXXXXXXXX and the eta is 4-6 weeks.

Kindly advise if you approve of the wait time so that we can process the order.

Regards,

Ackah Sarbah

Direct number: 323/920-0134

BTW, the email was sent November, 2011! 4-6 weeks? LOL!

now I'm curious... what is the product?

Dirtbikindad393
03-20-2012, 7:27 PM
Well it appears they were not lying they did not run my card only did an authorization and released it. I checked my bank statement today and no Botach charge there.

SCPAKMAN
03-20-2012, 8:06 PM
Ordered my Magpul sling on Thursday and received on Monday. Pretty good service.

tube snake boogie
03-20-2012, 8:11 PM
a sling, ok, 20-40 bucks at most eh? Order something over 1K? Then it is a crap shoot.

Ordered my Magpul sling on Thursday and received on Monday. Pretty good service.

the_t0ny
03-22-2012, 11:19 PM
ordered a few items from them on tuesday, received them on thursday. this is my fourth time buying from them, and they've always been quick. unless something is backordered, which they will email you to notify you, everything gets to me in a few days.

LBDamned
03-23-2012, 3:35 AM
Ordered a couple pair of tactical pants (Tru-Spec 24/7, great pants btw) - as typical (for me) I received confirmation email immediately, shipping email the following day and got the pants within a few days of ordering...

Received pants and realized I ordered wrong size... called Botach and requested exchange for correct size, was given warehouse number (to see if right size was in stock) - called warehouse, size not in stock will have more in one week... called yesterday (one day less than one week), size in stock - two pair set aside with my name on them ready to pick up today.

Quick, hassle-free... I couldn't ask for better customer service.

Paperchasin
03-23-2012, 4:58 AM
Seems like the issue with these guys is their inability to tracking their inventory, not necessarily their customer service. When you call to cancel your order, they do it immediately, so to me, CS is fine. It is simply frustrating to place an order for something that keeps getting back-ordered.

green338
03-23-2012, 1:10 PM
a sling, ok, 20-40 bucks at most eh? Order something over 1K? Then it is a crap shoot.

I agree!

I just placed an order for a riflescope and this is what I received after 1 week:

The following item(s) in order botach-xxxxxxx is on backorder for approximately 4-6 weeks

Trijicon Riflescope

Kindly reply to this message if you would like to make any changes to the order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Customer Service

I guess retailers (i.e. Botach Tactical, Optics Planet) have not caught up with technology.

RookieShooter
03-23-2012, 1:22 PM
I'm going to try my luck and order a Magpul AFG2 grip with the 15% off coupon. Let's see how long it will get here. :)

LBDamned
03-23-2012, 4:46 PM
Ordered a couple pair of tactical pants (Tru-Spec 24/7, great pants btw) - as typical (for me) I received confirmation email immediately, shipping email the following day and got the pants within a few days of ordering...

Received pants and realized I ordered wrong size... called Botach and requested exchange for correct size, was given warehouse number (to see if right size was in stock) - called warehouse, size not in stock will have more in one week... called yesterday (one day less than one week), size in stock - two pair set aside with my name on them ready to pick up today.

Quick, hassle-free... I couldn't ask for better customer service.

follow-up... stopped by today to exchange order... They have 3 pretty big warehouses (all in general area - not the greatest area)... place is full of employees - all were busy (no bs-ing or standing around) - it was a bit of a chore to find correct location and a very minor delay in getting exchange, but I was attended to right away and had exchange within a few minutes... out the door hassle-free.

This place has rather large inventory - and I imagine it turns over quickly and often... from what I could tell, they have their shyte together - but it's a warehouse full off packing, shipping, filling order, etc - this isnt a store front or retail outlet...

I've been 100% satisfied with all my dealings with Botach... I don't disbelieve the few that have had issues - but I do wonder if some of the negative feedback (throughout the internet) isnt from competitors... I've ordered from all the big online places (Natchez, Midway, Optics Planet, Brownells, Cabelas, etc) as well as many smaller (SDK Tactical, Hinterland Outfitters, Red-Dot-Scopes, Western Sport, etc) - and honestly, Botach is at the top from what I've experienced.

I keep thinking I'm going to jinx myself and have a horrid ordeal - but it just hasn't happened (many orders at this point).

YMMV.

PM720
03-26-2012, 3:10 PM
Order 5 mags late Friday, got the shipping notice this morning. 2 for 2 for me!!

Scott

RookieShooter
03-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Ordered a Magpul AFG2 grip late Friday also and got my shipping confirmation today. $29 shipped (lowest price anywhere). Very nice!!! :clap:

s4alex
03-27-2012, 1:26 PM
Ordered a Magpul AFG2 grip late Friday also and got my shipping confirmation today. $29 shipped (lowest price anywhere). Very nice!!! :clap:

You and me both, just got it today. Cant wait. Hopefully it comes by the weekend.

0351USMC
03-27-2012, 3:14 PM
3 orders last Saturday, got all 3 tracking info by Monday.

jmust1991
03-27-2012, 3:19 PM
Picked up 4 G17 Mags today! Thanks!

PM720
03-27-2012, 9:07 PM
Received today. 2 Gen 3's and 3 Gen 4's.

tube snake boogie
03-28-2012, 7:32 PM
LOL. so, here is an update I received today regarding the order I put in November, 2011:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

The following item(s) in order botach-4395y4353 are on backorder with no exact ETA.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kindly reply to this message if you would like to make any changes to the order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Customer Service

How Am I Doing? PLEASE Rate My Service

Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place
Los Angeles, CA 90008

keep in mind when I originally ordered the item in Nov. 2011, Botach claimed they would special order it. Now, that is what I call service! well not so since I never got it, 6 months and waiting///

pdugan6
03-30-2012, 9:50 PM
So far I am giving Botach a Capitol F. First off, their website format doesn't tell whether or not if the item is in stock or a back ordered item. You will be charged for the item even if it is not in stock. The automated customer service phone line is an absolute joke. It will prompt you though the motions saying that the first available rep will answer calls in the order they are received. After being on hold for 3 minutes and 30 seconds it will automatically send you to voicemail ending your "answer in the order called." I called thirty five times!!!!!! in two days to try to speak to someone about what is in stock left 4 messages and an email and no response. Oh did I forget to mention that on call 9, I did get through to a representative and I started talking to this person and they hung up as I was starting conversation.!@#$ I will never do business with them again and would recommend that people should go elsewhere.:rant:

green338
03-30-2012, 10:57 PM
And, if you try sending them an email through their customer service link, after 4 business days...no response!!! Botach Tacitcal has many items that are priced competitively (no sales tax-free shipping), but I tried ordering on different occasions: Trijicon scope, Badger Rings/bases, Magpul UBR stock, and no luck!!!:mad:

So far I am giving Botach a Capitol F. First off, their website format doesn't tell whether or not if the item is in stock or a back ordered item. You will be charged for the item even if it is not in stock. The automated customer service phone line is an absolute joke. It will prompt you though the motions saying that the first available rep will answer calls in the order they are received. After being on hold for 3 minutes and 30 seconds it will automatically send you to voicemail ending your "answer in the order called." I called thirty five times!!!!!! in two days to try to speak to someone about what is in stock left 4 messages and an email and no response. Oh did I forget to mention that on call 9, I did get through to a representative and I started talking to this person and they hung up as I was starting conversation.!@#$ I will never do business with them again and would recommend that people should go elsewhere.:rant:

blarf
03-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Went there yesterday to check it out, Got some Ammo and some PMAGs. they have like 2 different buildings/warehouse (crappy looking buildings). it seems like the reps kept going back and forward with orders on papers, between the 2 buildings (seemed pretty inefficient). Took about 30-40min to leave with ammo and mags. should have asked them why they don't keep there website updated on stock and backorders, Will next time.
It only took about 2min to get someone one the phone to let us know where the Warehouse was located since we couldn't find it.

LBDamned
03-31-2012, 12:29 AM
^^^ I didnt know they have ammo :confused:

btw, three buildings (one across the street, which I think is just storage warehouse).

For those that cant get through on the phone... that's odd - I've always gotten through (and now even have warehouse # from recent exchange)... I've only once had to leave a message and got a call back same day.

The only time I've tried to order something that wasnt in stock was a tactical boot - and when I got to the page to select size, it told me my size wasnt in stock... I have no idea how other products notify (everything else I've ordered has been in stock and shipped within 1-3 days). *MUCH better than the last 4 orders from Optics Planet - which were all out of stock without notification until days after the fact (I have one open order for Burris QD rings on flip mount that arent even released yet - I'm not sure why OP has them for sale, but I'm keeping that order open since no one else is offering them yet).

I'm not sure why there is such a disparity between Botach customers - many of us have had multiple positive experiences and some not so... seems odd.

blarf
03-31-2012, 10:04 AM
^^^ I didnt know they have ammo :confused:

btw, three buildings (one across the street, which I think is just storage warehouse).

For those that cant get through on the phone... that's odd - I've always gotten through (and now even have warehouse # from recent exchange)... I've only once had to leave a message and got a call back same day.

The only time I've tried to order something that wasnt in stock was a tactical boot - and when I got to the page to select size, it told me my size wasnt in stock... I have no idea how other products notify (everything else I've ordered has been in stock and shipped within 1-3 days). *MUCH better than the last 4 orders from Optics Planet - which were all out of stock without notification until days after the fact (I have one open order for Burris QD rings on flip mount that arent even released yet - I'm not sure why OP has them for sale, but I'm keeping that order open since no one else is offering them yet).

I'm not sure why there is such a disparity between Botach customers - many of us have had multiple positive experiences and some not so... seems odd.

yup, they got Hornady stuff....at pretty decent price too.

ChangeMyNameToStupid
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM

Have you tried to contact them using their Live Help Chat?

tube snake boogie
04-04-2012, 7:38 PM
Instant update:
I actually had a second item backordered since December, 2011 and it finally showed up today. brand new factory packaging all looks good, but no idea why it took 3+ months. so, I will give Botach kudos to ship a factory new product, but no explanation for the delay.

Now, am still waiting for delivery of the spendy scope ordered in November, 2011, but no hurries, I am going for the Botach backorder world record! :gunsmilie:

tube snake boogie
04-04-2012, 7:38 PM
Instant update:
I actually had a second item backordered since December, 2011 and it finally showed up today. brand new factory packaging all looks good, but no idea why it took 3+ months. so, I will give Botach kudos to ship a factory new product, but no explanation for the delay.

Now, am still waiting for delivery of the spendy scope ordered in November, 2011, but no hurries, I am going for the Botach backorder world record! :gunsmilie:

raythe49er
04-09-2012, 7:11 AM
Anyone have the new coupon code?

squiddo
04-10-2012, 7:44 AM
Yes please!

Dee_NY
04-11-2012, 9:55 AM
Yes please!

+1...

tigerzden
04-25-2012, 3:40 PM
Anyone have a new Botach Tactical Coupon code?