View Full Version : *SOLD* CMP Special Garand (San Diego)

01-09-2012, 5:14 PM

Make: Springfield

Model: M1 Garand (CMP Special Grade)

Caliber: .30-06

Location (city or county): Lemon Grove, CA (east San Diego area)

Price: SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: This is a CASH AND CARRY sale, as the firearm is C&R-eligible. You must be 18 years old and legally eligible in all respects to purchase a firearm. I will need a copy of your driver's license for my records. I purchased the rifle from the original buyer approximately 2 years ago. I have put fewer than 500 rounds through it, all USGI ammo, and have had no issues.

Serial number on the receiver is 267xxxx, which puts the manufacture date in 1944.

Rifle includes a CMP leather sling, in like-new condition, a definite upgrade from the standard web sling.

For those who don't know, the "special" grade rifles are rebuilt from mostly USGI parts, all re-parkerized. The barrel and stock are commercial and new. Nothing is worn-out or shot-out. It is like having a new M1 as it would have come off the assembly line during WWII...

I will post pics tomorrow. Not willing to ship at this time, but will drive within reason to meet a cash-in-hand buyer. You are welcome to stop by my house and inspect it. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

01-09-2012, 6:30 PM
PM Sent