PDA

View Full Version : Best socal pricing for S&W 340PD?

Eric H.
03-15-2007, 7:17 PM
Grants guns wants $799! Impactguns.com has is for $689. Anyone have a recommended shop? I'd like to go local to get it...

naimad
03-15-2007, 7:55 PM
That seems about the going rate ive been looking i think im going to wait for the 340 m&p to come out

James R.
03-15-2007, 8:23 PM
Grants guns wants $799! Impactguns.com has is for $689. Anyone have a recommended shop? I'd like to go local to get it...

Eric, don't buy from Grant Boys...*******s thru and thru in my book. I can give you the story on them if you want. They'll never get any business from me after the BS interactions I had with them. Hit up Ades...

Hell go to Fowler or Stockade or Bolsa or whatever but make Grant Boys your dead last option. I'd start with Ade...

Regards,

James R.

Eric H.
03-15-2007, 8:34 PM
Eric, don't buy from Grant Boys...*******s thru and thru in my book. I can give you the story on them if you want. They'll never get any business from me after the BS interactions I had with them. Hit up Ades...

Hell go to Fowler or Stockade or Bolsa or whatever but make Grant Boys your dead last option. I'd start with Ade...

Regards,

James R.

Yeah I was just driving by like I told you over the phone and got an itch. What to get first S&W performance 500 or this 340PD....hmmmm.

Eric H.
03-15-2007, 8:36 PM
That seems about the going rate ive been looking i think im going to wait for the 340 m&p to come out

What difference is there going to be? Got a link to info?
Actually I found it:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&productId=53913&tabselected=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=

What difference really besides the crimson grips?

naimad
03-15-2007, 8:39 PM
What difference is there going to be? Got a link to info?
it has the xs tritium front site check www.smith-wesson.com