View Full Version : Master list of vendors who ship OLL's to CA

GeneralBacardi
03-15-2007, 4:08 PM
By OLL I mean "Off List Lamb" :P
http://www.schauls.com/store/item.asp?department_id=208&item_id=458

xenophobe
03-15-2007, 4:16 PM
I stand corrected on CMMG...

And technically, CWS has locations in both Texas and Highland California.

GeneralBacardi
03-15-2007, 4:23 PM
From what I understand CMMG has changed their minds again and aren't shipping directly to California anymore.

That's too bad, it's already too short of a list to begin with!

SemiAutoSam
03-15-2007, 4:25 PM
Why are you giving DOJ a shopping list ?

Don't they have enough ways to screw us over without telling them who ships what they do not want to be shipped here.

Any lists IMHO will just give DOJ a roadmap to intimidate the vendors like they did FULTON.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-15-2007, 4:41 PM

Don't they have enough ways to screw us over without telling them who ships what they do not want to be shipped here.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. It's information that's useful for both the DOJ and the rest of us. But honestly, if the DOJ doesn't know who it is that's moving this stuff, then they really suck at their jobs. They SHOULD have a lot better idea than we do, even.

GeneralBacardi
03-15-2007, 4:49 PM

Any lists IMHO will just give DOJ a roadmap to intimidate the vendors like they did FULTON.

Those vendors are not doing anything wrong or illegal, but I see your point. Perhaps a moderator would want to delete this thread?

SemiAutoSam
03-15-2007, 4:54 PM
You can edit it now to keep the information from getting in the hands of the slurp spiders and then cached on the web by Google and others.

Those vendors are not doing anything wrong or illegal, but I see your point. Perhaps a moderator would want to delete this thread?

SkyStorm82
03-15-2007, 5:06 PM
I already knew those venders shipped here before you made the list. I don't see the harm in it.

WokMaster1
03-15-2007, 5:28 PM

Really pity those who pay retail for rack of lamb. COSTCO!!!!!!!!

SemiAutoSam
03-15-2007, 5:32 PM
I hope Costco's Lamb is better than their Beef Tenderloin I bought a large piece of it from them around Christmas and it was horrible. I bought a nice chunk from Trader Joes recently it it was a lot better and imported from Australia no less.

10.00 per lb at TJ verses 15.00 a Lb at Costco to boot.

Really pity those who pay retail for rack of lamb. COSTCO!!!!!!!!

The Soup Nazi
03-15-2007, 5:46 PM
Nonetheless, Costco deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for selling affordable pizza thats the size of a Dodge Magnum tire.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
03-15-2007, 5:47 PM
Enough of the Costco hijack... what were we talking about? Something to do with guns?

boogak
03-15-2007, 5:50 PM
also costco hotdog with a drink for $1.50. man i cant go wrong

WokMaster1
03-15-2007, 6:03 PM
I hope Costco's Lamb is better than their Beef Tenderloin I bought a large piece of it from them around Christmas and it was horrible. I bought a nice chunk from Trader Joes recently it it was a lot better and imported from Australia no less.

10.00 per lb at TJ verses 15.00 a Lb at Costco to boot.

Sam, sorry to tell you that that was not beef, remember that electrocuted bear pix?...........:(

J/K.... TJs has a great meat selection, too. But what do I know? I always get all my seafood & meats from my purveyors.

STFU (sorry your handle was too long) I'm just following the subject. It mentioned Lamb with a link to lamb so ...........:D

tenpercentfirearms
03-15-2007, 6:06 PM
CMMG told me the other day they were still shipping in. The funny thing is dealing with OLLs is like losing your virginity. Once you do it, you can't go back, you might as well keep doing it. That is assuming you think what we are doing is going to have legal consequences.

SemiAutoSam
03-15-2007, 6:10 PM
I completely understand that feeling as the 30 Window OLL's I caused to be imported into California State are due to arrive via UPS tomorrow. :D :eek:

CMMG told me the other day they were still shipping in. The funny thing is dealing with OLLs is like losing your virginity. Once you do it, you can't go back, you might as well keep doing it. That is assuming you think what we are doing is going to have legal consequences.

triggerhappy
03-15-2007, 7:58 PM

Sam, what is up with that logo? I love it!

swhatb
03-15-2007, 8:18 PM

Why are you giving DOJ a shopping list :confused:

They have enough ways to |---- us over without telling them who ships what and what no co Kali. The OLL shopping centers don't need any more annoyances!

Any lists IMHO will just give DOJ a roadmap to intimidate the vendors exercising there legal rights :D We've seen DOJ roadmap before :eek:

swhatb
03-15-2007, 8:19 PM
Nice link though :D Hopefully that will keep the DOJ shopping list folks busy with the web spiders :p

SemiAutoSam
03-15-2007, 8:38 PM
Oh it was the glock G reversed ( I cant stand tupperware guns)

Sam, what is up with that logo? I love it!

tenpercentfirearms
03-16-2007, 5:39 AM
I don't think the DOJ cares anymore. I haven't seen them since January of 2006. And it isn't like they are going to find out anyway. As soon as they come in for an inspection they will know.

I talked to an agent a while back and he said they are so short handed they are only getting around to inspections ever 2-4 years.

I think they days are hiding are over, but I will respect a dealer's wanting to remain low key at their request.

PIRATE14
03-16-2007, 8:12 AM
I don't think the DOJ cares anymore. I haven't seen them since January of 2006. And it isn't like they are going to find out anyway. As soon as they come in for an inspection they will know.

I talked to an agent a while back and he said they are so short handed they are only getting around to inspections ever 2-4 years.

I think they days are hiding are over, but I will respect a dealer's wanting to remain low key at their request.

Never underestimate.....the power of a runaway government entity;)

mltrading
03-16-2007, 9:29 AM
Whatever you say. Just don't give DOJ a shopping list here. :)

Super_tactical
03-16-2007, 10:38 AM
OMIGOSH!

I was wondering why the link went to a food place... I'm a little slow today.:p

xenophobe
03-16-2007, 10:41 AM
OMIGOSH!

I was wondering why the link went to a food place... I'm a little slow today.:p

You have to admit though, that rack of lamb looked pretty damned good! ;)

GeneralBacardi
03-16-2007, 11:06 AM
You have to admit though, that rack of lamb looked pretty damned good! ;)

Yeah, but for the price of 4 racks at their prices, you could get a Stag stripped lower and still have money left over for a peanut butter sandwich!

tiger222
03-16-2007, 11:37 AM
poor lambchop! ~ but of course have a woman's hand up your sock could be good?