PDA

View Full Version : Been gone so long!

PonchoTA
01-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi guys!

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've checked in, been so busy the last year or so.

Just thought I'd pop in and ask a question if I may. Does anybody have any contact info for Uncle Paul's Exchange in Ventura anymore? I've tried calling and emailing, but no response. Thought I had a better rapport with them than this.
:(

I had put my KelTec P-11 up for consignment with them before I left, but never heard anything back regarding sale or what.

If they haven't been able to sell it, I'll just take it back and sell it locally here in AZ, or just keep it.

At any rate, if you have any info, please let me know, I really don't like the idea of my gun just hanging around, or getting lost/stolen.

Thanks!
Paul

EBR Works
01-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Welcome back buddy! Uncle Paul had some serious legal problems and the business changed hands:

http://www.santapaulatimes.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/24020/SPPD:_Santa_Paula_gun_dealer_pleads_not_guilty_to_ child_sex_crimes.html

Michael
(Formerly Impactco)

PonchoTA
01-04-2012, 1:00 PM
Holy crap! Wow.

Ok, who took it over? And is there any info who I could contact to see if THEY have the gun still? I'm sure because Cali is so strict on their paperwork that it can be traced around easily :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Michael! You took over EBR?

Just to rub it in, I've started the process to get a couple of suppressors for my pistols and AR too. Easy-peezy here! And I carry all the time now, no license required! :D
And they make a bump-fire stock for the AR that I'm getting ready to buy as well!

Talk to you soon buddy!

Paul

EBR Works
01-04-2012, 1:21 PM
Holy crap! Wow.

Ok, who took it over? And is there any info who I could contact to see if THEY have the gun still? I'm sure because Cali is so strict on their paperwork that it can be traced around easily :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Michael! You took over EBR?

Just to rub it in, I've started the process to get a couple of suppressors for my pistols and AR too. Easy-peezy here! And I carry all the time now, no license required! :D
And they make a bump-fire stock for the AR that I'm getting ready to buy as well!

Talk to you soon buddy!

Paul

I started EBR early last year and business is booming.

Access to CCW here in VC is improving. I'm on my 3rd year of CC now.

Odd you should mention suppressors, I am going to get my first one in a few weeks for a 1911 project. As an SOT, I can play as well. :D

If I lived where you do, I could build whatever I want for my own collection including FA, SBR, SBS. AZ is a number of years away for me though. :(

PonchoTA
01-04-2012, 1:46 PM
Heh heh heh!

Oh, I thought EBR was somewhere else and you took it over. Hmmmm, guess not. Good luck with it then! I'll look over your site, maybe give you a little business! :D

The pistol one I'm looking at is the Osprey:
http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Osprey
and it can be disassembled and cleaned, and parts replaced, etc. And it has a very good noise reduction rating.

Let me know if you hear of who took over UPE's stuff so I can get my gun (or the money) back. Could really use it now!

Cheers,
Paul

EBR Works
01-04-2012, 2:16 PM
Heh heh heh!

Oh, I thought EBR was somewhere else and you took it over. Hmmmm, guess not. Good luck with it then! I'll look over your site, maybe give you a little business! :D

The pistol one I'm looking at is the Osprey:
http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Osprey
and it can be disassembled and cleaned, and parts replaced, etc. And it has a very good noise reduction rating.

Let me know if you hear of who took over UPE's stuff so I can get my gun (or the money) back. Could really use it now!

Cheers,
Paul

That Osprey is very cool looking. It's a big can, but who doesn't like big cans! ;)

I never did business with UPE so I don't know who the current operator is.

PonchoTA
01-04-2012, 2:21 PM
That Osprey is very cool looking. It's a big can, but who doesn't like big cans! ;)

I never did business with UPE so I don't know who the current operator is.

Thought all you FFL's rubbed elbows together! :p

Ok, well please keep your ear to the ground, maybe put out a few feelers, let me know if you hear anything. The sooner the better of course. You are in a MUCH better position to get info than I am!!

Thanks bro!!

Paul

EBR Works
01-04-2012, 2:26 PM
Will do.

EBR Works
01-04-2012, 2:29 PM
Do me a favor and email me your contact info and the gun model and serial #. I'll see if I can get UPE to transfer the gun to me and then I can ship to your dealer.

info@ebrworks.com

PonchoTA
01-04-2012, 2:46 PM
Inbound