PDA

View Full Version : Any photography/darkroom enthusiasts out there?

xrMike
03-13-2007, 2:38 PM
I need to clear some space up in my garage and one way to do that is to get rid of several tupperware bins full of photography/darkroom stuff that hasn't been used in probably 10 years.

I've got developing tanks and trays, collapsible liquid chemical storage bottles (for keeping your developer chems in the fridge), tongs, all kinds of stuff. If your interested and want to know everything I have, PM me and I'll create a complete list for you. Sorry, but no enlarger, sold that off a long time ago.

2 items that might be of interest to people who still make B&W or color prints the old-fashioned way:

-- Schneider Componon-S 80mm enlarging lens, perfect condition, in original box; quality lens, good for small (35mm) up to medium-format (6x6) negatives; sells for ~$350 new, I believe...

-- Gralab digital enlarging timer. 2 dials. Increments in seconds and 1/10s.

Ugly Dwarf
04-24-2009, 5:09 PM
I'd love to set up a dark room at home to get back into B&W. I had a lot of fun with this kind of stuff in High School and College. Alas, no room (physical space or time for another hobby) in my life right now.

Good luck with the sale.

ETA - apparently I clicked a ways back in time, not to the second page. Sorry for the necroposting.