PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Shooter's Paradise gunsmith???

desertram800
03-13-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm considering having the gunsmith at Shooter's Paradise in Oxnard do some work to my 1911. Does anyone have any experience with him? How is his quality of work? What about price? Or who else in my area does good 1911 work? I want to turn my WWII US&S into a reliable carry gun. (It's already nowhere near origional condition, so I'm not worried about ruining it's "authenticity" or anything) I really want a 1911 for carry, and this is the first firearm I ever purchased so it has a bit of sentimental value to me too! :D

dhl
03-13-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm considering having the gunsmith at Shooter's Paradise in Oxnard do some work to my 1911. Does anyone have any experience with him? How is his quality of work? What about price? Or who else in my area does good 1911 work? I want to turn my WWII US&S into a reliable carry gun. (It's already nowhere near origional condition, so I'm not worried about ruining it's "authenticity" or anything) I really want a 1911 for carry, and this is the first firearm I ever purchased so it has a bit of sentimental value to me too! :D

Who is it?

randy
03-13-2007, 1:44 PM
I don't know your guy but Kings in Glendale or Daves Metal Works in Covina. Are both top notch.

desertram800
03-14-2007, 6:00 AM
I don't know the person's name, it just shows on their website that they have full gunsmithing available. I'll find out though....