PDA

View Full Version : Chino Hills turners is for real

Always_shootzero
01-03-2012, 8:39 AM
Chino Hills Turners is making a turn around :) better service better looking better management!

Dgomezturners
01-04-2012, 1:45 AM
Thank You sir! My name is David G and I work as a manager at the Chino Hills Turners I am pleased to hear that we are doing everything we can to make your experience to Turners a pleasant one. There are many changes on the way for this location. We are exited to make this location a top store in the future for this company and i can guarantee my staff and I will not stop till we make everyone's experience at Chino Hills a great one. I thank you again for your business and hopefully will see you and many others very soon.

David G
Chino Hills
Manager

Always_shootzero
01-05-2012, 5:52 PM
David thank you and your team for your great service keep it up and you will have my business for a long time.

Cokebottle
01-05-2012, 5:59 PM
Welcome to Calguns David.
I've bought quite a number of handguns from your store over the past few years. Almost bought one from the old location.

Dgomezturners
01-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Welcome to Calguns David.
I've bought quite a number of handguns from your store over the past few years. Almost bought one from the old location.

Rich,

Thank you I'm glad to be on calguns. It's always nice to meet return customers to Turners. I appreciate you picking our location for your firearms and accessories. Next time you stop by ask for me, tell me what ya think of the New changes. I'll be more than happy to assist you as well in your next purchase. Hopefully will be seeing you soon.

David
Firearms manager
Chino Hills

Javi
01-06-2012, 5:16 PM
Ah, man. I haven't been to the Chino Hills Turners in a few months. I've been meaning to see what semi-auto shotguns you guys have in stock since I'm saving up for one. Never had a big problem with the store the many times I've been there, just small mistakes.

10ringshot
01-06-2012, 6:51 PM
I agree Turners Chino Hills is a gun shop that is a pleasure to shop at again. They do a good job there.

gr8dragon88
01-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I've been to 10 of 14 Turner's stores and Chino Hills is the best looking one of the 10.

They have a little secret section where I picked up quite a bit of extra mags for dirt cheap, along with a nice flat screen TV at the store.

drivwfo
01-08-2012, 6:15 PM
Welcome to CGN David. I have ALWAYS received EXCELLENT service at the Chino Hills store. Keep up the great work.

Javi
01-11-2012, 2:05 PM
Went in on my lunch break for $3 - 00 buckshot 12g shells. Cashier I spoke to on the phone before arriving wad very helpful and offered to put them on hold. Going back aftewards to get some more and browse some shotguns(with glasses on this time). Very nice! Was nice to walk in again

Mute
01-11-2012, 4:35 PM
I've always been pleased with the service at the Chino Hills branch.

wc12
02-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Completed a PPT there last week, everyone is very helpful and respectful. Much different personalities than Reseda staff.

DirtyLaundry
03-05-2012, 1:11 PM
Every time I've been in the Chino Hills location the service has been fantastic. Guys behind the counter are helpful and don't have the typical 'gun store' attitude (you're wasting my time, every question is a stupid question type of thing).

I always go in on the weekend with my brother and its never too busy and always someone available to help. I've never bought a gun there as its too far away but my brother has and has had no complaints with the service.