PDA

View Full Version : A humble suggestion...

gratefuldog
01-02-2012, 5:08 PM
Like many here, I have experienced poor service at Turner's (Reseda, specifically.) If Turner's is unwilling to hire additional competent help, perhaps they could set up an appointment system so customers could reserve in advance a block of time to perform their transaction(s). I'd be willing to call a few days ahead if I knew it would save me from a 1-2 hour wait.

Steve1968LS2
01-02-2012, 8:10 PM
Was it 1-2 hours because they were busy or were employees just standing about ignoring you?

I like the "take a number" deal like they had at Kerny Mesa and Rancho.. take your number and wait for your turn.. if it takes awhile due to it being busy then I really don't call that "bad service".

gr8dragon88
01-03-2012, 8:06 AM
I've been there a few times and the wait is between 30 miins. to 1 hour. My observations are:

1. Clerks are spending a bit too much time socializing with themselves or customers they're working with.

2. Many times staff/managers don't know their own processes and having to wait for someone else to make the decisions or re-do what they just did.

3. Staff/managers sometimes give out incorrect information on restrictions, laws, etc.. and contradict themselves at times.

4. Customers are not made aware of processes in advance, which lead to more delays and the staff having to repeat/re-do.

There are plenty of improvements they can implement. Let see what Turner's come up with.

ElvenSoul
01-03-2012, 8:12 AM
Do you complain at Walmart too?

Low-Pressure
01-03-2012, 8:45 AM
+1 :eek:

gr8dragon88
01-03-2012, 2:35 PM

I do not go to Walmart and will not go back to Reseda for any new business....

AdidasCJ
01-03-2012, 2:41 PM
I've been there a few times and the wait is between 30 miins. to 1 hour. My observations are:

1. Clerks are spending a bit too much time socializing with themselves or customers they're working with.

To much socializing or good customer service? This one is VERY had to draw a line for...

milotrain
01-03-2012, 4:23 PM
I was impressed with the Azsua store recently. Went in for the pickup of a PPT and there wasn't anyone around. Spoke at length to one of the guys behind the desk about reloading. The number of people started to pickup and he politely excused himself to take care of new customers.

Now one of their cashiers had zero interest in helping me make change for the PPT even though I had just bought $40 worth of random crap. Not that $40 is a big deal but I stepped to the left and talked with the other cashier who was happy to help me.