PDA

View Full Version : Order question

fusionstar
01-01-2012, 4:03 PM
I received my order but there were some issues, I sent an email via your contact form from your website. Please get back to me. Thanks.

Splinter
01-01-2012, 8:27 PM
Im at over 3 months with unanswered calls and emails and only got a response that my message was forwarded to someone at PSA from here...

Peter.Steele
01-01-2012, 9:31 PM
Im at over 3 months with unanswered calls and emails and only got a response that my message was forwarded to someone at PSA from here...

I hear stories like this, and I just don't get it.

There's been a couple times that I've had to call a few times to get through, but I've never not spoken to someone at PSA on the same day that I wanted to talk to them.

fusionstar
01-01-2012, 9:43 PM
Well this is regarding an upper I just purchased, Has minor quirks I need some answers to. Although still satisfied for the price. I have emailed them in the past regarding ammo sales to Sacramento, but no answers. I'll write a review on the upper in a few days and I just wanted to hear PSA's response to my email.

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2012, 6:34 AM
Well this is regarding an upper I just purchased, Has minor quirks I need some answers to. Although still satisfied for the price. I have emailed them in the past regarding ammo sales to Sacramento, but no answers. I'll write a review on the upper in a few days and I just wanted to hear PSA's response to my email.

If you can send me a PM with details/pictures (and your order number) of your upper and any issues you have I will make sure it gets to the correct person.

We can not send any ammunition to addresses within the city limits of Sacramento.

fusionstar
01-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the reply, I received a response through email and got most issues resolved. They were minor and I was just nit picking.

Dhena81
01-02-2012, 1:15 PM
Do you guys give order shipping confirmations and/or tracking numbers for ammo purchases?

Peter.Steele
01-02-2012, 1:17 PM
Do you guys give order shipping confirmations and/or tracking numbers for ammo purchases?

Yes, they do.

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2012, 2:48 PM

Yes, you should receive a UPS tracking number from UPS Quantumview. Please contact customer service if you did not receive tracking information.