View Full Version : Please help with AK sight tool

03-11-2007, 1:26 PM
Hi All.

So I finally had the chance to take my Romy and Polish UF AK's to the range and man they shoot sweet!:D I had no issues with the Polish UF. Surprisingly, it shot zeroed after the build. But the Romy needed some work in the sighting. I had to adjust elevation and windage. I used the SKS/AK sight tool that I bought a couple of years ago, which I originally intended to use for my SKS. From my understanding, it should be compatible with the AK sight for use.

Elevation was no problem, but windage was a different story. The hole opposite the push side of the tool was too small for the AK front sight cylinder. So now I'm thinking about purchasing another sight tool, but specifically used to sight the AK with a big enough hole to fit the front sight windage cylinder.

Could someone please help direct me to a reputable place to buy an AK sight tool...online or local L.A. area? Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

03-15-2007, 7:43 PM
BTT...any help or advice, please?

03-15-2007, 7:46 PM
Should have stuck with the socom... haha jk I used my SKS one for my AK's when I had them. this is what i used: