PDA

View Full Version : EOTech 552.A65 NIB $455.00 Holographic Sight

I_Like_Guns
12-27-2011, 5:58 PM
Hi, this is a Factory Sealed 552.A65 Scope, Never Used, Never Opened!!!
You can come Pick it up in Redondo Beach or I will Ship via Priority Mail for $10.95 which includes Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.
Please understand that I know PayPal is not a nice word around here but for the time being that is what I need to use until I open my own account to accept Credit Cards so please do not hate me because of that. Of course you can pay using other methods, even cash if you come and pick it up.

You can view the Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/dZUBT

Thank You
Sean

P.S. I am also selling the EOTech 3X Magnifier Gen2 for 499.00 also NIB

I_Like_Guns
12-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Bump. The price will be going up a little bit on Friday as my cost gets increased. If you feel the prices is too high, which is hard to believe, then tell me what you think they are worth. I will be ordering more today but have one left in stock, FYI. Also, if you need a different EOTech then just let me know, I can get the whole line and SUPER LOW prices, all factory direct.

I_Like_Guns
12-29-2011, 7:30 PM
Lowering the Price to $439.00 for ONE unit only, I have many, but first to email me will get one at this unheard of price plus 10.95 for shipping. But please promise to post about your experience here so that others will see that it is legit.
If you are in the LA area you can always pick up and get it quick and save me the hassle of shipping. Thanks for reading, Sean.

I_Like_Guns
12-30-2011, 11:38 AM
I just got a Positive feedback on iTrader from a forum member who bought a EOTech 3X Magnifier from me!
I am the cheapest on the web and nobody wants one at this price?? 439.00 for the first guy to order one, then they are going up in price, I am just offering a few items at near my cost to get my name out there.....

I_Like_Guns
12-31-2011, 8:58 AM
I am sold out until about Friday, Jan 6. But feel free to put an order in prior to that. After the Forum Member picks his up today my iTrader will be at 3 positives. Thanks and let me know if there is ANYTHING you need other than the sights.