View Full Version : SOLD: Vintage LEO holsters

12-26-2011, 5:06 PM
Thinning out my collection a bit. Would like to get $20 each (plus shipping) or will let the lot of three go for $50 (plus shipping), and I'll donate 1/3 to CGF.

First item is an early Bianchi Model 27 break front. This holster is sized to fit an N frame S&W revolver 6 inch barrel. This model does not have the full steel in the belt shank treatment which pegs this to early production, likely mid 1960's.

Second item is a Hoyt break front holster for four inch revolver. It is a Border Patrol style with a ten degree butt forward rake. This is an outside release snap and is marked "38CM". It is just a bit small with an S&W Model 19 so I am guessing this is for a Colt Official Police or perhaps an early Trooper.

Third item is perhaps the best from a collecting point of view. This is an L&A Leather long drop swivel with concealed outside snap release. This holster is from the early 1960's but was never used on duty by it's owner, so it's very clean inside and out. The swivel is still a bit stiff and the belt loop is hard and solid like new leather should be. Hardware is brass and bright. This holster is for an S&W N frame revolver with a six inch barrel, fits my Model 28 like a glove.

I can ship FedEx Ground or USPS. Putting these up here first. If they don't move then off to Ebay they'll go.

12-26-2011, 6:28 PM
Ill take the L&A Leather holster 6" (# 3 in order of post), I live in Sonoma so meeting should be easy.

12-29-2011, 9:03 AM
Wound up taking them all, nice, easy transaction, Thanks

12-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Welcome... hope to see you out on a Sunday for some clays.