PDA

View Full Version : Dane Armory lowers??

RAMCHARGER
03-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Got one the other day for my OLL build. Theses good? Can't find anything on them on-line?

xenophobe
03-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Dunno. I remember they wanted to sell SJGE a bunch some time last year, but we were like... "sorry, never heard of you"....

tenpercentfirearms
03-09-2007, 11:13 PM
I bought a bunch of Stag and Mega receivers from Dane. Nice guys. I passed on the Dane's because I think his price was a little higher than other lowers. I bet it will work just fine.

veeklog
03-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Got one the other day for my OLL build. Theses good? Can't find anything on them on-line?

I bought a Dane Lower for my first OLL. Bought it from Gun Runners and paid the same price as a High Standard. Fit and Finish were great, and it was an easier build than my Doublestar and CMMG. I matched it with a Ameetec M-4 upper I bought from Ameetec, so it is an all "Arizona gun."

Plus the Scope Repticle for the roll marks is pretty good, too.

RAMCHARGER
03-10-2007, 7:53 PM
I bought a Dane Lower for my first OLL. Bought it from Gun Runners and paid the same price as a High Standard. Fit and Finish were great, and it was an easier build than my Doublestar and CMMG. I matched it with a Ameetec M-4 upper I bought from Ameetec, so it is an all "Arizona gun."

Plus the Scope Repticle for the roll marks is pretty good, too.

Yup got mine there too. They had a bunch of different ones and the fit/finish was better on the Dane. Yea the crosshair logo in sweet too.