PDA

View Full Version : You should show this to your wife!!!

thmpr
03-09-2007, 2:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxraAQ55W0

:D

SemiAutoSam
03-09-2007, 2:43 PM
Nice Rack. Er behind her that is.

boosterboy
03-09-2007, 2:50 PM
lol

good video

I liked her smile

Biff...
03-09-2007, 2:54 PM
Love that video, I get a tinggly feeling down their everytime I watch her fire that AR:D

thmpr
03-09-2007, 2:55 PM
Biff and SAS, you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Atmosphere
03-09-2007, 3:08 PM
She forgot about forward assist? And what does the forward assist actually do (noob here)?

Cobrarlc
03-09-2007, 3:13 PM
Great video a must watch for the whole family.

MrTuffPaws
03-09-2007, 3:20 PM
She got a toothy grin, that's for sure.

Josh3239
03-09-2007, 3:37 PM
She forgot about forward assist? And what does the forward assist actually do (noob here)?

It helps the bolt close if the recoil spring does not close it all the way. I don't have one on my AR15 and I don't need one.

five.five-six
03-09-2007, 3:49 PM
I will have to watch it at home

NeoWeird
03-09-2007, 3:59 PM
The forward assist is there so that if your bolt doesn't close completely you can use the forward assist to close it the rest of the way. To see this work, next time you are the range (it doesn't work that well on an empty chamber, and you shouldn't load an AR unless you are going to shoot because of it's style of firing pin) insert a magazine with ammo and pull the charging handle back. Once it is at the rear, slowly ride the charging handle forward. If you are soft enough, the round will chamber but once it hits resistance the bolt carrier will stop moving. At this poit close the charing handle without pushing the carrier forward. This is the condition at which if under normal operation the bolt carrier stopped at, you would simply hit the forward assist to 'assist' the carrier 'forward'. It is nothing more than a small wedge that mates into those small groves on the side of the carrier and puts a little bit of forward force on the carrier to push it that last bit foward.

I believe the forward assist was initially put there for when weapons had been used for extended periods of time in combat without cleaning (like during extended skirmishes/battles) or when they were carried in harsh conditions (like warzones) or when the weapon, especially the springs, were just worn out and the extra gunk in the rifle could restrict and inhibit the action enough to cause it to not lock up fully. While this rarely happens, I believe it was a solution to that problem.

In real life it shouldn't really be used, especially so by civilians. You should NEVER force a round into a chamber, and if it doesn't want to go in you shouldn't use it as it is a good sign of something wrong, either with the weapon or the ammo, and you should immediately check for this problem as either one can be dangerous to the weapon, the shooter, and bystanders. Honestly, I don't really like them. If an AR never chambered all the way, you could pull the charging handle back enough so the round doesn't eject, but is far back and then release to slam it home. If this doesn't work then your buffer spring is heavily worn and needs replacement. Another option is to just pull the charging handle all the way back, ejecting the round, and then release to slam the carrier home. This will solve a number of problems that can cause it to not jam, such as buldged ammo case, dirt in the action (assuming it gets loose once the carrier is moved), too much upward pressure from an overloaded magazine, etc.

Now as for the movie, I think it's a good idea. A nice way to let a woman not feel like she is being bossed or talked down to by a man. I know it can be intimidating to step into, and essentially, men's sport and then have the anxiety of asking for help or asking a 'stupid' question. Having a girl instruct it might help them out a bit, and give them the confidence to handle it properly.

I especially loved the huge grin she got on her face a couple times as she operated the weapon. Like a kid on Christmas you could just see that "Oh my God this is so exciting and fun!" look on her face. Priceless.

ps. you guys are perves. Grow up.:rolleyes:

NRAhighpowershooter
03-09-2007, 4:29 PM
I'd nail her :D

I wish I was that magazine she stuffed in between her jeans and back!!! :o

E Pluribus Unum
03-09-2007, 6:01 PM
Her trigger control is terrible.... it should have been on safe before she ever put the mag in... there are many little problems like that...

aileron
03-09-2007, 6:13 PM
I think it would of been better had she not been wearing anything. I know you were all thinking it, im just saying it.

Bishop
03-09-2007, 6:17 PM
Lets start that video up...

TITS

The End.

Oh my... I guess some things never change... :rolleyes: Sometimes it hard to take some of this stuff seriously...

Oswald2001
03-09-2007, 6:40 PM
"Her trigger control is terrible.... it should have been on safe before she ever put the mag in... there are many little problems like that..."

I never noticed.

I did notice her figure, however. :D

tenpercentfirearms
03-09-2007, 6:54 PM
I like boobs as much as the other guy, but isn't it kind of poor form to be such horn dogs on a board where we are trying to portray a positive image? I mean at least show some respect. That might be somebody's wife, sister, or daughter and you guys are talking like she is some easy nail. That isn't cool.

So to sum up, a "I wouldn't mind watching her shoot all day long" is much more appropriate than a "I'd nail her...I wish I was that magazine she stuffed in between her jeans and back!!!"

Just my two cents.

goldfinger
03-09-2007, 7:10 PM
me too!!!

I'd nail her :D

I wish I was that magazine she stuffed in between her jeans and back!!! :o

ARRRR-15
03-09-2007, 8:15 PM
Funny, when she was showing the safety she explains fire then safe and as soon as she say safe a shot goes off in the background.:D

E Pluribus Unum
03-09-2007, 8:19 PM
<In a Jim Carey Voice>
Comon guys... she's a mom!

So true Wes... so true...

6mmAI
03-09-2007, 8:20 PM
Great video a must watch for the whole family.

Someone should send Miss Homeland Defense Security to Capitol Hill as a spokewoman for OLL's. She is an expert in the safe operation and knows the difference between a Semi Automatic Rifle and an Assault Rifle.

I can hear the opening statment now" I am hear to discuss my SA rights"....(with that sweet pleasant voice)......"Iggy it is Mr. Iggy right..this is clearly not an Assault Rifle but in fact and Off List Self Loading Rifle" (again with that sweet pleasant voice)....."Mr Iggy you can sit down now"............"with each pull of the trigger it fires one round"..........

I like her

triggerhappy
03-09-2007, 8:40 PM
I got a serious kick outta her smiling everytime she made a point!

But this is something that we guys should try to focus on (for more than the obvious reasons!). There are alot of guys who figure that when something goes bump in the night, they'll take care of it. But, what if we aren't there, or if said bump dispatches us, and leaves the fairer sex to defend herself? As firearms were designed to strengthen the weak (tactically or physically), I'd like to see more women capable with a weapon.

How do we overcome the idiot mindset that modern "society" has told women is normal? I hate to say this, but perhaps every time a woman is set upon by thugs and cannot defend herself for lack of a weapon, Sarah Brady and all her filthy, loathsome ilk, should be held responsible for their policies of victim disarmament.

Then again, maybe I just want to see more cute girls with guns :)

WokMaster1
03-09-2007, 8:58 PM
OoooHHHhh! when I die, I want to come back a her AR stock. Hmmmmm!:D

ARRRR-15
03-09-2007, 9:10 PM

I don't know about that. Being stuck face first into an armpit for all eternity doesn't sound like much fun, even if there is a boob on your cheek.:p :D

schizrade2
03-09-2007, 9:19 PM
Niiceeeeee.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhzOD1amluc

xenophobe
03-09-2007, 9:45 PM
ps. you guys are perves. Grow up.:rolleyes:

Umm... Yeah. And ...NO. :p

xenophobe
03-09-2007, 9:46 PM
"I'd nail her...I wish I was that magazine she stuffed in between her jeans and back!!!"

Just my two cents.

You said it.... I didn't. http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/glotz.gif

Stanky626
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
She can handle my gun any time.

GI-M1
03-10-2007, 1:49 AM
I wonder if she gives private lessons.....I've never shot an AR before. :rolleyes:

Great video.....I'm book-marking that one as a keeper.

GI-M1
03-10-2007, 10:26 AM
If she was shooting at me during battle conditions, I think I'd have to surrender and take my chances as her prisoner......

trouble
03-11-2007, 8:28 PM
I like how her shirt is camouflage for that stock!

Cool video, lovely girl! Girls who shoot are cool!

I like exclamation points!

ghost
03-11-2007, 9:26 PM

i`d come back as her t-shirt! aww yeah!!!

azndmd
03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I know that some of you guys are just blowing off some pent-up steam....but

sometimes better to be thought a fool, than to express your thoughts and remove all doubt.

I'm a dad with two daughters...I've taken my older one Dove hunting a couple of times...but we've had to put up with some crass "fellow hunters".

Let's show some class..the video may not have been perfect..but it gets the point across the shooting sports would be better off, if more females were actively involved. Women vote..and if there were more women in the shooting sports it would be easier to stop the eroision of our Second Amendment Rights.

just my 2 cents.

10TH AMENDMENT
04-02-2007, 7:38 AM
Someone here needs to find out if this woman is single.

If she is, someone here needs to marry her immediately!

sorensen440
04-03-2007, 9:38 PM
:Someone here needs to find out if this woman is single.

If she is, someone here needs to marry her immediately!

I dont see a ring :D

CA357
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
She's a cutie pie and she handles and fires that AR like she's done it before.

mquejr
04-04-2007, 12:38 PM
:

I dont see a ring :D

shoots and/or cooks? a definite marriage-material in my book :D

battlehatch
04-04-2007, 1:14 PM
I want to marry that girl. She looks just like my GF now but brunette... oh... and SMILING! Forgot what that looked like...:)