PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Turner's

SoCal Bob
12-24-2011, 5:40 PM
I was a customer of Turner's before you became a Calguns sponsor, primarily at the San Marcos store. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your Calguns sponsorship, your willingness to come here and field questions and complaints and especially your Calguns member specials.

I have noticed an improvement in your store service and look forward to even greater things in 2012.

JAGGUY
12-24-2011, 6:28 PM
I'll second that!
I've been a customer since they were Andrews and am very impressed with the improvements made since the new owners took over a couple years ago.

Keep up the good work (and the specials...).

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-27-2011, 10:19 AM
I was a customer of Turner's before you became a Calguns sponsor, primarily at the San Marcos store. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your Calguns sponsorship, your willingness to come here and field questions and complaints and especially your Calguns member specials.

I have noticed an improvement in your store service and look forward to even greater things in 2012.

I'll second that!
I've been a customer since they were Andrews and am very impressed with the improvements made since the new owners took over a couple years ago.

Keep up the good work (and the specials...).

Guys, we are extremely pleased that you see the things that we are doing to get things back on track.

And please know that we understand that we still have work to do on quite a few fronts and that we really appreciate the feedback (good and bad) that we get here on CGN.

Omil
12-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Did a PPt's few weeks ago @ Torrance Turner's, very friendly store. Thx!!

compulsivegunbuyer
01-27-2012, 4:58 PM
The last 3 guns I have purchased have been at the Turners Pasadena store. Let me say that the customer service there has improved vastly in the past year or so. The place is 5 minutes from my house, and there was a time I would drive any distance to avoid it. The service was that bad. The staff there now have been very helpful, and a couple even know me by name. I would much rather go to the gun store right by my house. Keep up the good work.

razr
01-27-2012, 5:18 PM
Nice to hear something positive for a change!

Tee Why
01-29-2012, 10:31 AM
The last 3 guns I have purchased have been at the Turners Pasadena store. Let me say that the customer service there has improved vastly in the past year or so. The place is 5 minutes from my house, and there was a time I would drive any distance to avoid it. The service was that bad. The staff there now have been very helpful, and a couple even know me by name. I would much rather go to the gun store right by my house. Keep up the good work.

Overall, I'd agree. A few years ago, guys that were working there were pretty snotty. Now the staff is much improved. Just recently bought 3 guns from there since around November too and brought a friend to buy one as well.

I wish they had more frequent sales on ammos though. Been going through a lot of them lately.

theshoer
01-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Love Turners in Orange.