PDA

View Full Version : I Heart Riflegear

dkindrumr
12-22-2011, 3:52 PM
You guys are the best in town. I have never been let down when I come in.

The only criticism I have is when I am told I will receive a call back regarding pricing, availability or a general call back, it never happens.

No biggie, just a little room for improvement.

You are still my #1 Shop in So Cal.

Skip

Yugo
12-22-2011, 3:54 PM
+1.

shark92651
12-23-2011, 7:03 AM
Skip,

Sorry if you aren't getting call backs. We have an incredible volume of calls and special requests and have implemented a new form for special orders to make sure we get back to someone with a price and availability on anything they are looking for that we do not have in stock. Hopefully you are talking to someone in the back and not the sales guys up front when requesting a call back. If it happens again please call and ask to speak to David and I'll make sure you get the information you need. Email works pretty well too, info@riflegear.com.

Regards,
David

dkindrumr
12-27-2011, 2:47 PM
Skip,

Sorry if you aren't getting call backs. We have an incredible volume of calls and special requests and have implemented a new form for special orders to make sure we get back to someone with a price and availability on anything they are looking for that we do not have in stock. Hopefully you are talking to someone in the back and not the sales guys up front when requesting a call back. If it happens again please call and ask to speak to David and I'll make sure you get the information you need. Email works pretty well too, info@riflegear.com.

Regards,
David

Thanks David, was just there today and you guys were PACKED.

But, like a fine machine everybody was helped efficiently and thoroughly.

Cheers!!