PDA

View Full Version : Turners is the worst!!

BuckleNose
12-20-2011, 5:38 PM
Not going to say anything more because of potential liability. Just avoid them. Oh yah, Covina store today. Nuff said.

lucky13gunner
12-20-2011, 5:42 PM
I would first like to say you really should give your reasoning, and secondly I disagree. Went to the Covina store today and like usual got what I needed and was helped by their friendly staff. This is my local shop because of there great customer service

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Low-Pressure
12-20-2011, 5:49 PM
Not going to say anything more because of potential liability. Just avoid them. Oh yah, Covina store today. Nuff said.

Sure, that right there will help the management fix the problem :rolleyes:.

Yugo
12-20-2011, 5:53 PM
yeah if your going to complain about ANY STORE you have to give a reason or your going to be taken here as a troll! Just tell us why your so mad, turners is on this forum and usually always resolves any issues that customers have with there locations.

five.five-six
12-20-2011, 5:55 PM
:dupe: :dupe: :dupe: :dupe: :dupe:

astroboy
12-20-2011, 6:34 PM
yeah if your going to complain about ANY STORE you have to give a reason or your going to be taken here as a troll! Just tell us why your so mad, turners is on this forum and usually always resolves any issues that customers have with there locations.

Yup, might as well get it out in the open and see what Turner's
will do about it, or say about it. Or better yet, to serve as a warning
to other shoppers.

Boris
12-20-2011, 8:18 PM
I have a secret about BuckleNose, and it's bad, but I'm not gonna tell what it is so don't even ask me!

Yugo
12-20-2011, 8:21 PM
I have a secret about BuckleNose, and it's bad, but I'm not gonna tell what it is so don't even ask me!

Only 24 posts and this guy gets it :rofl2: :facepalm:

Steve1968LS2
12-20-2011, 10:29 PM

Yea, I heard the same thing.. best to just avoid him.. :oji: