PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing the savings OLL Lowers 90 Shipped!!!

1norcalvarmintHunter
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.gunsmokeenterprises.net/ has a great deal on OLL lowers, both with windows in mag well and with out!

They are only 85 + 5 each for shipping.

they are Ca freindly too!!!

Franksremote
03-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Showing out of stock on the windowless ones :(

Nefarious
03-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Showing out of stock on the windowless ones :(

YOu sure? I was able to add to card and start the checkout process. Im not buying one really, so I just cancelled

Biff...
03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Not out of stock, I just bought two.

Franksremote
03-08-2007, 11:21 AM
We manufacture the highest quality upper and lower receivers on the market today and they match or exceed military specifications. Both upper and lower receiver are manufactured on the same CNC milling machine for closer tolerances and to eliminate play between the upper and lower receiver. Our lowers are hammer forged and precision machined from 7076 T6 aluminum alloy forgings. The A2 designed lowers are reinforced around the front pivot pin and receiver extension area. Hard Anodize mil. spec. AB625, type III, class II finish with a black Teflon final seal coat to protect against corrosion.
Raised ridge around mag. Release catch button.
Stripped: $85.00 (FFL REQUIRED) Temporarily out of stock.

The instant gratification part of me doesn't want to deal with a backorder :p

xenophobe
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM

Actually, they've gone back and fourth on that... At first they wouldn't ship to Ca, then they would, then they wouldn't and I guess they are again...

A confused lot they are...

Nefarious
03-08-2007, 11:31 AM

?????
Well if you want that lower.. that one obviously says out of stock. Your looking at the wrong one if your wanting the Windowed lower.....its the one ABOVE that one

LIMITED RUN WINDOW CUT LOWER RECEIVER DESIGNED TO SHOW CALIBER LASER ENGRAVING ON THE MAG THROUGH THE WINDOW. THIS IS THE SAME LOWER RECEIVER AS OUR STANDARD WITH THE TRIDENT LOGO ON THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF THE LEFT.

Price:$85.00

Biff...
03-08-2007, 11:33 AM

Thats the one below the windowed lower.

tenpercentfirearms
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
So that is how I need to market them. I was just joking with a customer that I need to think of a good marketing scheme for these things. I was going to go with the "This has been machined out to give you one of the strongest and lightest lowers in the business. Not to mention you will never lose round count if you use clear magazines. If you want a truly tactical gun, this is the lower for you! They are only $200." :D

grammaton76
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
I always thought the windows were there to serve as bottle cap openers...

Nefarious
03-08-2007, 12:20 PM
I always thought the windows were there to serve as bottle cap openers...

Or really cool modified PEZ dispensers :D

Cali-V
03-08-2007, 12:25 PM
They do have stock... But note they have THE TRIDENT LOGO on the right side...

http://www.gunsmokeenterprises.net/DVC00037.jpg

triggerhappy
03-08-2007, 1:07 PM
"This has been machined out to give you one of the strongest and lightest lowers in the business. Not to mention you will never lose round count if you use clear magazines. If you want a truly tactical gun, this is the lower for you! They are only $200." :D

I'll take ten! :D

triggerhappy
03-08-2007, 1:08 PM
I always liked that video they have. Though, I hate to see a gun abused, it's always nice to see one perform well in hostile conditions.

MustangO4
03-08-2007, 1:20 PM
I just called them and there are no cal markings on the recievers. I ordered 2. Dedicated 10 rnd fixed 458 SOCOM lower, here I come....

1norcalvarmintHunter
03-08-2007, 1:34 PM
Semi AutoSam for some reason sent me a post and said delete my post... Why would a fellow calgunner want me to not help my fellow calgunners save some money?

xrMike
03-08-2007, 1:38 PM
He's trying to work a deal -- a group buy of his own -- and you're cutting into his action!!! :D

SemiAutoSam
03-08-2007, 1:40 PM
I didn't mean this post I meant the post in my Thread that was an attempt at a group buy.

I was trying to save my fellow man (calgunners) money as well.

I just did not want to get stuck with 30 receivers. Which it looks like I am.

I used my wife's credit card and I don't have an extra 3000.00 to spend on such things.

I made the error of paying for these things and not getting the $$$ from the group buy members before doing so.

My mistake.

SemiAutoSam for some reason sent me a post and said delete my post... Why would a fellow calgunner want me to not help my fellow calgunners save some money?

Franksremote
03-08-2007, 1:48 PM
?????
Well if you want that lower.. that one obviously says out of stock. Your looking at the wrong one if your wanting the Windowed lower.....its the one ABOVE that one

LIMITED RUN WINDOW CUT LOWER RECEIVER DESIGNED TO SHOW CALIBER LASER ENGRAVING ON THE MAG THROUGH THE WINDOW. THIS IS THE SAME LOWER RECEIVER AS OUR STANDARD WITH THE TRIDENT LOGO ON THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF THE LEFT.

Price:$85.00

The original post alluded to there being windowless ones:

http://www.gunsmokeenterprises.net/ has a great deal on OLL lowers, both with windows in mag well and with out!

They are only 85 + 5 each for shipping.

They're the ones I was looking for, not the windowed one which is clearly above it...

xrMike
03-08-2007, 1:54 PM
I didn't mean this post I meant the post in my Thread that was an attempt at a group buy.That is a different kettle of beans entirely. You would be the wronged party then.

Hey, if you still have some of these in a month or two, I will take 1 off your hands, just can't afford it this month (or next).

1norcalvarmintHunter
03-08-2007, 3:32 PM
I didn't mean this post I meant the post in my Thread that was an attempt at a group buy.

I was trying to save my fellow man (calgunners) money as well.

I just did not want to get stuck with 30 receivers. Which it looks like I am.

I used my wife's credit card and I don't have an extra 3000.00 to spend on such things.

I made the error of paying for these things and not getting the $$$ from the group buy members before doing so.

My mistake.

Then why not 90 bucks plus shipping? that would be worth it? Sorry to ruin your deal, but i fealt that it was unfair to hide a better real deal from everyone else.

SemiAutoSam
03-08-2007, 3:49 PM
Well If I had known about the 90.00 deal before I gave my wife's credit card to the vendor I was attempting to get them from that would have been great. I guess i'm just surprised that the membership that accepted the terms of the group buy and said they wanted in for the price of 100.00 backed out when they found a price cheaper by a measly 10 bucks.

From the response and from other sources (link below) it looked like the price of 100.00 was still a good deal.

http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9&zenid=07830ae9563303632d2c455d50c5f765

When other FFL's in and out of California sell lowers for 140-160 I felt this was a good deal as did others.

I learned a expensive lesson today And will not attempt this again.

Then why not 90 bucks plus shipping? that would be worth it? Sorry to ruin your deal, but i felt that it was unfair to hide a better real deal from everyone else.

Cali-V
03-08-2007, 3:56 PM
SemiAutoSam (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=7027)
I, wasn't interested in the group buy, but If you match gunsmokes price, I'll buy 2... PM me if interested...

DedEye
03-08-2007, 3:58 PM
Well If I had known about the 90.00 deal before I gave my wife's credit card to the vendor I was attempting to get them from that would have been great. I guess i'm just surprised that the membership that accepted the terms of the group buy and said they wanted in for the price of 100.00 backed out when they found a price cheaper by a measly 10 bucks.

From the response it looked like the price of 100.00 was still a good deal.

When other FFL's in and out of California sell lowers for 140-160 I felt this was a good deal as did others.

I learned a expensive lesson today And will not attempt this again.

Don't worry SAS, I'll buy one from you and not from this website when I get the cash.

1norcalvarmintHunter
03-08-2007, 4:30 PM
I probably will buy one from you too if you would sell me one?

xenophobe
03-08-2007, 5:13 PM
SAS, I wouldn't even worry about it if I were you. Once these are dried up at other vendors, and even if they aren't, you'll still be able to sell them off.

At this point, it wouldn't be bad to have a dozen or two of these stored away for the mid to long term, because if the FAWB actually passes the House or Senate (even though it's unlikely to pass both) that the price on these will jump considerably.

1norcalvarmintHunter
03-08-2007, 6:07 PM
SAS, I wouldn't even worry about it if I were you. Once these are dried up at other vendors, and even if they aren't, you'll still be able to sell them off.

At this point, it wouldn't be bad to have a dozen or two of these stored away for the mid to long term, because if the FAWB actually passes the House or Senate (even though it's unlikely to pass both) that the price on these will jump considerably.

Good point... Someone here could be making bucks in the end...

morepoop4u
03-08-2007, 6:25 PM
So that is how I need to market them. I was just joking with a customer that I need to think of a good marketing scheme for these things. I was going to go with the "This has been machined out to give you one of the strongest and lightest lowers in the business. Not to mention you will never lose round count if you use clear magazines. If you want a truly tactical gun, this is the lower for you! They are only $200." :D

Do you carry clear mags haha;) :D

MustangO4
03-08-2007, 6:39 PM
As I stated in my post and PM, I'll still take the one I rogered up for since you are stuck, and if you return them and have a restock fee, let me know and I'll pitch in on that. From the GB post I was under the impression you had not sent in your $ yet, so I went with the one that had it in stock and let you know.

Regardless, just to aleviate bad blood, shoot me the info and I'll take one per the original GB post.

erblo
03-08-2007, 6:49 PM
I received no response to my email regarding your group buy lower, and then the thread was cancelled with no explanation, so I ordered two from Gunsmoke instead. I figured the buy fell through...