PDA

View Full Version : EOTech MAP Pricing

wildcard
03-08-2007, 9:51 AM
Did EOTech just start MAP pricing?

I could have sworn they were cheaper weeks ago.. but now all the retailers seem to be selling it for the same higher price. Everyone is selling the 512 for $377. Should have bought it earlier!

mltrading
03-08-2007, 10:15 AM
If it is just MAP policy, try to contact the retailers personally. They might have specials.:)

xenophobe
03-08-2007, 10:20 AM
No, EOTech has had MAP in place for at least a year now.

Perhaps their MAP has increased, but it is not a new policy.

wildcard
03-08-2007, 10:39 AM
If it is just MAP policy, try to contact the retailers personally. They might have specials.:)

Yup.. did that and the best I've been able to find is $359 Shipped. Another good deal is that if you buy it for $377 Shipped.. you get a free streamlight TLR-1! Unfortunately, Botac is in LA and charge tax :( Still not a bad deal though.

CA SHOOTER
03-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Before you order from Botac looky here ...BBB report for them .
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=131170 95
I was going to order a 512 Eotech from them around Xmas time , they had a special on them . I was scared off by opinions of them on ARF.com and the fact they wouldn't return calls or my emails . I ended up getting a better price on it on Ebay .

ask80
03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
dang free tlr-1 ? that's like $100

tenpercentfirearms
03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
The price on EOTechs went up across the board.

neomedic
03-08-2007, 7:48 PM
Is Botac's price the best (since it includes the stream light???)

If it is...I figure I take a chance since I live like 20 minutes away and can go down to the store I i have a lot of issues.

Has anyone been to the actual store??????

6172crew
03-08-2007, 7:56 PM
Aimpoints and EOTechs are up in price.:(

proraptor
03-08-2007, 7:58 PM
fake points didnt go up :)

James R.
03-08-2007, 8:01 PM
Before you order from Botac looky here ...BBB report for them .
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=131170 95
I was going to order a 512 Eotech from them around Xmas time , they had a special on them . I was scared off by opinions of them on ARF.com and the fact they wouldn't return calls or my emails . I ended up getting a better price on it on Ebay .

I just got an Aimpoint TLR-1 and GG&G HK rail adapter from them and the service was top flight actually. However it seems the GG&G rail doesn't fit my USP. I fear that maybe they did the design and only tested newer examples. My USP is ohh 10~11 years old and the area where the serial number is inset seems to bulge out a bit more than the older guns methinks. It can be forced onto the gun but it ain't right, the front ends up canting down.

So I'll reserve my final opinion of them until I get this sorted. I may have to do a return...

Regards,

James R.

Tzvia
03-08-2007, 8:08 PM
fake points didnt go up :)

And out of state having no tax is incorrect. You will pay the KA Use Tax come this April...:( My calculations at 8.25% for my bad case of BRD last year is gonna kill me...

wildcard
03-08-2007, 8:24 PM
Is Botac's price the best (since it includes the stream light???)

If it is...I figure I take a chance since I live like 20 minutes away and can go down to the store I i have a lot of issues.

Has anyone been to the actual store??????

Not personal experience, but I heard that only active LEO and Military are allowed to make purchases in-person at their location.

My only experience with Botac was 8 years ago when I ordered something online.. and that went smooth.

azndmd
03-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I know a buddy who has gone there a couple of times last year for some good deals.. but he is LEO. He's had no problems with them.

EricCartmann
03-09-2007, 5:36 AM
Botac has been good to me. If they have it, it will ship fast.

I have heard Botac is bad about getting back with you if they do not have it in stock. I always call back after my web order and cancel the items they don't have in stock.

Botac has some screaming deals.
TLR2 + KZ rails for $210 - these are good M4 rails and have gotten great reviews. The TLR2 itself goes for more than $210 at most places.
Free TLR1 with Eotech purchase - that's like $100 off
20 batteries for free with $30 scorpion light purchase - it's like you get the light for free.

Those are just off the top of my head. Also, their regular prices are some of the best I have seen.

xLusi0n
03-09-2007, 6:51 AM
Don't buy from Botach. I live 30 minutes away and I still had major major issues with them. It's hit or miss...if an item's in stock and everything goes smoothly, you won't have a problem. If something gets messed up, like you change your order, or somethings backordered...be prepared for a long nightmare. Their prices are good, they are "legit" but they have the WORST customer service I've ever encountered.

Because of this, I refuse to give them any business...even if I know that they have the item in stock and I won't have a problem.

BTW, they also over charged me 16 dollars on an order and refused to give me back the difference (I had prove of the invoice amount and the amt charged to my CC).

Anyway, I wouldn't do business with them EVER again.

tpliquid1
03-09-2007, 11:43 AM
2 years ago i got my eotech for 270 shipped

naimad
03-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Before buying make sure your dealer has it in stock i found some good prices but got the run around from 3 different vendors back ordered x3:mad:

Hunter
03-09-2007, 2:18 PM
Did EOTech just start MAP pricing?

I could have sworn they were cheaper weeks ago.. but now all the retailers seem to be selling it for the same higher price. Everyone is selling the 512 for $377. Should have bought it earlier!

Lansworld has them for $350.

shark92651
03-09-2007, 3:15 PM
Lansworld has them for $350.

He didn't have the 511 in stock when I was looking for one a couple weeks ago. Also, I think he is violating the MAP pricing policy if he is advertising them for $350.00 - probably won't be up there at that price for long.