PDA

View Full Version : looking for fixed sites for a gp100

Cpl_Peters
03-08-2007, 7:58 AM
Do they exsist? I can't find them any where. I dont like having adjustable sights on any hand gun but I cant find anything for my gp100

maxicon
03-08-2007, 8:05 AM
You might want to ask this over at www.rugerforum.com. Lots of helpful Ruger people there.

On the older Ruger .357 lines, the ones with fixed sights were a different model - the Security Six was adjustable, while the Service Six and Speed Six were fixed sights.

03-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Cylinder and Slide has a fixed sight that fits the recesses for the adjustables.

buffybuster
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Do they exsist? I can't find them any where. I dont like having adjustable sights on any hand gun but I cant find anything for my gp100

I have seen and Ruger does have in their website a GP100 w/ 3" barrel with fixed sights. I don't know if it's on the Approved Roster though. Ruger has also made some 4" fixed DAO models for NYPD and you might find one of them used (has to be in CA, since this one is definitely not on the "list"). Other than that, it's the older SpeedSixes.

Buffybuster

naimad
03-08-2007, 1:35 PM
check www.geminicustoms.com

Cpl_Peters
03-09-2007, 6:18 AM
I have seen and Ruger does have in their website a GP100 w/ 3" barrel with fixed sights. I don't know if it's on the Approved Roster though. Ruger has also made some 4" fixed DAO models for NYPD and you might find one of them used (has to be in CA, since this one is definitely not on the "list"). Other than that, it's the older SpeedSixes.

Buffybuster

I already have a 4" gp100, just now looking for fixed sights. I wonder if I could just get the factory fixed sights that ruger offers on there 3"?

Hmmm..The cylinder and slide website only says that they are made for S&W