PDA

View Full Version : Top Load?

Geoffkoop
03-07-2007, 5:06 PM
If i use a prince 50 at the range, is it best to just top load? or unscrew the allen every time and take the mag off (or would this put me in jail)?

JPN6336
03-07-2007, 5:07 PM
If i use a prince 50 at the range, is it best to just top load? or unscrew the allen every time and take the mag off (or would this put me in jail)?

When the allen screw is loosened to the point where you can depress the button and drop the magazine it is a detachable magazine and unless you're running a gripless no evil feature build it is an Assault Weapon.

kap
03-07-2007, 5:09 PM
Only top load. Do not unscrew the Prince50 kit as this would allow you to have a detachable magazine. Get a bullet button if you want to use remove the magazine.

grammaton76
03-07-2007, 5:12 PM

That would put you in jail. When you unscrew the Prince50, it functions as a normal, tool-less mag release. Don't do this.

If you want to be able to reload your 10rd non-detachable magazines, purchase the Prince50 Bullet Button, which at no point will allow you to detach a magazine without using a tool.

ghost
03-07-2007, 5:31 PM

if you unscrew the allen you then have an illegal aw!

Geoffkoop
03-07-2007, 5:36 PM
I get it! Thats what i thought, just making sure.
Thanks

C.G.
03-07-2007, 5:42 PM
If you mod a stripper clip guide it is fairly quick:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=24654&highlight=stripper+clip+guide

leelaw
03-07-2007, 5:53 PM
You won't go to jail...

..prison is more like it.

Load from the top with a Prince 50.