PDA

View Full Version : Sportsman's Guide Coupon for Free Shipping and No Minimum or $20 off $150

slickguns
12-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Sportsman's Guide Coupon for Free Shipping and No Minimum or $20 off $150 (http://slickguns.com/product/new-coupons-sportsmans-guide-and-cabelas)

CSACANNONEER
12-18-2011, 12:54 PM
So what? SG and CTD have done more to help the anti 2A movement in Ca than the Brady Campaign ever will. I really hope that no one here gives them one cent let alone buys $150 worth of crap from them. Remember, every time you support SG or CTD, you are helping to keep guns, parts, ammo and other shooting related product out of California!

stangmar
12-18-2011, 4:40 PM
So what? SG and CTD have done more to help the anti 2A movement in Ca than the Brady Campaign ever will. I really hope that no one here gives them one cent let alone buys $150 worth of crap from them. Remember, every time you support SG or CTD, you are helping to keep guns, parts, ammo and other shooting related product out of California!

CTD is cheaper than dirt?

CSACANNONEER
12-18-2011, 4:53 PM
CTD is cheaper than dirt?

yep

kakpataka
12-21-2011, 7:01 PM
Dang....I go to CTD store here is Texas all the times. They are really noce..but then I remember getting pissed at Buds.