PDA

View Full Version : Store in the HD?

AdidasCJ
12-17-2011, 2:38 PM
Any thoughts of putting a store up the hill? (Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia) Looking at that deal of the week i want to go get one of those flash lights, but this weather is looking nasty and we all know one snow flake hits the Cajon Pass and they close it then im stuck... :D

for the most part we have a few misc gun stores, and big 5....

Just a thought... :oji:

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Any thoughts of putting a store up the hill? (Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia) Looking at that deal of the week i want to go get one of those flash lights, but this weather is looking nasty and we all know one snow flake hits the Cajon Pass and they close it then im stuck... :D

for the most part we have a few misc gun stores, and big 5....

Just a thought... :oji:

In the two years+ since our change in ownership, we've been able to get a lot of things on track and we plan on continuing to do that in 2012. That includes deciding where our next stores go. We can tell you that the High Desert is always one of the areas that we always discuss.

Thomas1190
12-19-2011, 2:04 PM
Victorville would be a nice location. Where i live i could be there in maybe 35 mins if traffic is moving good. Better yet, put another location in the Antelope Valley. The AV and high desert for some reason is excluded from everything haha

AdidasCJ
12-19-2011, 7:26 PM
Victorville would be a nice location. Where i live i could be there in maybe 35 mins if traffic is moving good. Better yet, put another location in the Antelope Valley. The AV and high desert for some reason is excluded from everything haha

LOL it has ALWAYS been like that for this area.. in the many years ive lived up here tho, i have seen it GROW GROW AND GROW.... even in this ****ty econmy... there are stores opening including small and big box retailers...

And on the note of a turners coming to the HD...Location... With the walmart super center opening, and super target center right off the 15 at main st street. Ive also heard the City Of Hesperia is easy to work with for zoning of a retail gun store. With 2 VERY strong anchor stores, plus the shops in the strips and the restaurant... I can see that area EXPLODING in bossiness... Plus there is an In N Out there. Always a Draw for people local and traveling.

OnlyKetchup
12-29-2011, 10:52 AM
I'd love to see a store open in Bakersfield. From what I have seen it is a HUGE market....

AVID HUNTER
12-29-2011, 1:34 PM
Palm Desert. Currently that is a horrible area to try and by a gun.

Mac7504
12-29-2011, 2:19 PM
Downey, Norwalks not close enough....lol. :D