PDA

View Full Version : Turners Orange Rocks!!!

DangerousGoods
12-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Picked up 2 marlin 795 rifles tonight. I arrived at 7:35 pm and was promptly served. I thought that they wouldn't have time for me but I was out in less than 20 minutes with a present for both of my sons.

The counter staff and the young lady at the register are great. I know that you folks have a lot of looky loos, but the staff in Orange is able to pick out those of use who know what we want and just need to make the purchase.

Thank you again Turners Orange for making it easy and fast for me to get what I want.

Ken

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-17-2011, 9:26 AM
Picked up 2 marlin 795 rifles tonight. I arrived at 7:35 pm and was promptly served. I thought that they wouldn't have time for me but I was out in less than 20 minutes with a present for both of my sons.

The counter staff and the young lady at the register are great. I know that you folks have a lot of looky loos, but the staff in Orange is able to pick out those of use who know what we want and just need to make the purchase.

Thank you again Turners Orange for making it easy and fast for me to get what I want.

Ken

Ken- we'll pass your thanks and ours along to the crew at Orange! Thanks for sharing!

steadyrock
12-19-2011, 4:50 PM
Dangit! You got the ones I wanted. ;). Any idea when the Orange store will be getting more 795s? I called today for two and they were fresh out.

barbasol
12-19-2011, 5:07 PM
Had a great ppt experience there recently and looks like another one coming up on Wednesday! Thanks guys