View Full Version : Kudos to the Norwalk Store

12-16-2011, 11:52 AM
I went to the Norwalk Turners this morning to do a PPT. Staff was very courteous, professional and EFFICIENT. They had the transfer done in 15 mins ( this was by far the fastest transaction I have had at Turners). I also want to commend them for their ethics. A widow was seeking to consign her deceased husband's firearms and they treated her with the utmost respect and assured her they would get her a fair and reasonable price for all her firearms.

12-16-2011, 8:12 PM
Another thumbs up to Norwalk (in fact, it's a good thing I checked recent threads, I planned to post the exact same title)...

Norwalk has clearly been making a concerted effort to shine in the customer service area... it shows and is greatly appreciated!!!

Rich always says hi (and even recognizes when I'm there back to back days)... and as mentioned in other threads, Jesse is not only very knowledgeable, but is outstanding with his willingness to help! The entire staff is ultra friendly and very helpful! Much improvement over distant past less than friendly atmosphere (none of the current people)... it's really pleasurable going to the Norwalk store!

Aside from kudos to the entire Norwalk staff - my reason for posting is to give props to Jesse for sourcing some ZombieMax ammo and holding for me!!!! We talked the other day (looking for some) and he said he'd hold some boxes if he came across any... not only did he come through, today while I was lookiing at knives and buying a sharpener, he saw me and let me know he had some ZombieMax form me. Very cool - super customer service!

I'm almost ready for the apocalypse - just need some 9mm and .223 (and of course a couple more boxes of each later)...

Something else that impressed me was; While doing paperwork to start DROS for a gun buyer, Jesse was explaining duration of HSC, and other certs & licenses... never skipped a beat with the paper-flow. It may sound trivial - but most times, gun shop employees are so focused on the paperwork, they can barely hear someone ask them something much less answer... clearly you dont want a mistake while processing a firearm sale - but in this case Jesse was so familiar with what he was doing and saying - never missed a beat and I'm certain made no mistake.

I dont typically go on this much about an individual (or group of people), but Norwalk really is given that good of an impression!

Thanks Norwalk Turners!

12-21-2011, 11:20 AM
I second that. Rich is always helpful as is Russ; those are the only two folks I deal with.
I've DROS'ed with Wayne, but it was such a fast process that I can't comment...haha.

This is the reason I'll spend a few extra bucks at Norwalk! Thay way service should be.

02-23-2012, 7:35 PM
Rich and the gang are A+. I picked up mt 4x32 ACOG and Rich went as far as personally picking up the product himself from another store instead of doing the usual store transfer. The whole staff is helpful and knowledgable. These guys at Norwalk are the real thing.