PDA

View Full Version : Calguns Member's Only Special- 12-16-2011

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-15-2011, 1:43 PM
Awesome deal this week on the Klarus NT-20 Tactical Flashlight. You've seen Klarus in the Commercial Sales thread and you know they make great stuff and are offering some great deals on their lights to CGN members.

We're passing along a deal they brought to us onto our CGN customers.
(Limit one per customer, per day- we want everyone to get a shot at least one of these.)

Start Date- Fri- December 16th
End Date- Thurs- December 22nd

Calguns.net members only; coupon must be presented at time of sale.
Click on the link for the coupon.

Calguns.net Member's Only Special 12-16-2011 (http://www.turners.com/calguns/calgunspromo.php?code=gpvq0rtc4g)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/calguns_promo-gpvq0rtc4g.gif

h0use
12-15-2011, 10:40 PM
What a great deal!!

Ricky-Ray
12-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Another thing to add to the shopping list when I go there tomorrow. :)

Low-Pressure
12-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Got one, got home and found out it doesn't come with batteries :(. How I'm looking on-line for the best for the buck deals on batteries :D.

indobos72
12-16-2011, 6:05 PM
Called the Corona store. They do not have any in stock. How can I get a hold of one of these? Can I have it transferred? Don't want to miss out.

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-16-2011, 6:26 PM
Called the Corona store. They do not have any in stock. How can I get a hold of one of these? Can I have it transferred? Don't want to miss out.

Brian- someone overlooked these. They do have them. PM sent.

glenntuc
12-16-2011, 6:49 PM
they told me to were sold out also, but did get my lmt:oji:

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-16-2011, 6:55 PM
they told me to were sold out also, but did get my lmt:oji:

That MWS is a great rifle! PM sent re: the Klarus.

mcmski
12-16-2011, 7:20 PM
If our local shop is sold out can we get a raincheck? This is a great deal :)

LBDamned
12-16-2011, 8:48 PM
DOH!!!!

I was there today and forgot to look at the CGN special before I went...

I'll be passing by Norwalk tomorrow and planned to stop by for a knife - gotta get this flashlight now too :D

Low-Pressure
12-16-2011, 9:12 PM
Wow, decided to get some batteries and not wait for my on-line purchase....... These throws good light!!! Very happy with the purchase :D

Klarus Lights USA
12-17-2011, 7:55 AM
Don't forget each light comes with a 2 yr warranty and if you have any problems please contact us directly and we will make it right!! We stand behind Turners and our product's 100%..

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-17-2011, 10:19 AM
If our local shop is sold out can we get a raincheck? This is a great deal :)

Your local store can transfer one in from another store who may have stock left. This was a special buy; when we're out, that's it.

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Don't forget each light comes with a 2 yr warranty and if you have any problems please contact us directly and we will make it right!! We stand behind Turners and our product's 100%..

+1 for Klarus!

LBDamned
12-17-2011, 5:45 PM
got mine today (and the Kershaw Tremor - 12 Days of Christmas)...

Didn't realize the light doesnt come with batteries... need to get some tomorrow.

Anyone think this can be used on a shotgun? I have an Insight WX150 that I was going to use (after I get an itac WLL1 to replace on my M&P .45)... but if this Klarus can work with a flashlight mount on a picatinny rail, I can keep the Insight on my pistol (I love that damn light!) and use this Klarus on one of the shotguns.

I dont know if there are rings this small though... :confused:

From what I can tell, the light seems to be good quality - need bats to test it out... I havent played with it much yet, but what's with the adjustments from turning the head? I coundnt get mine to budge (other than the part that unscrews to get to the LED)...

Smokin' price on these!!!!!

Also, I thought it was cool that there are extra o-rings and an extra rubber button/switch cap - nice touch.

LBDamned
12-17-2011, 6:03 PM
^^^ nvrmnd... after a quick Google search I found a good review that covered the features... it is the head that unscrews that accesses the "hidden features"...

here's a good review http://youtu.be/c2i1ur6TKzo (this light looks pretty damn bright!) I'm tempted go run out and get batteries right now :D

mcmski
12-17-2011, 6:12 PM
Your local store can transfer one in from another store who may have stock left. This was a special buy; when we're out, that's it.

I got one :D

Distro
12-17-2011, 11:31 PM
^^^ nvrmnd... after a quick Google search I found a good review that covered the features... it is the head that unscrews that accesses the "hidden features"...

here's a good review http://youtu.be/c2i1ur6TKzo (this light looks pretty damn bright!) I'm tempted go run out and get batteries right now :D

Here is a good review (probably the same you found) where it makes a great point about the batteries that do and don't fit.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?304566-Klarus-NT20-%282xCR123-RCR-XP-G-R5%29-Review-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS-PICS-and-more!

jonc
12-17-2011, 11:43 PM
guess im heading to turners tomorrow...:D

indobos72
12-18-2011, 1:39 AM
Brian- someone overlooked these. They do have them. PM sent.

Bill, David wasn't in, but talked with Larry for a bit and Scott. Great couple of guys, the crew here puts up with my browsing all the time and always answers any of my questions. I love my Corona Turners. Thanks for hooking it up Bill! +1 for Bill and Turners and +1 for Klarus. I think my next few lights wil be coming from them. Great quality and nice and bright. So where can I get a pressure switch and rail mount for this guy? :D

Brandon04GT
12-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Got one, got home and found out it doesn't come with batteries :(. How I'm looking on-line for the best for the buck deals on batteries :D.

Just picked up one of these....took a while for one of them to find it digging through a big box full of random stuff...I thought they ran out lol

Now I have no batteries to try it cause I don't want to get ripped off with the way these 123a batteries are priced around here. What site did you end up buying from? Rechargables would be nice

Low-Pressure
12-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Just picked up one of these....took a while for one of them to find it digging through a big box full of random stuff...I thought they ran out lol

Now I have no batteries to try it cause I don't want to get ripped off with the way these 123a batteries are priced around here. What site did you end up buying from? Rechargables would be nice

Primary Arms, a Calguns Vendor. $18.99 12 pack
https://www.primaryarms.com/Streamlight_3V_Lithium_Batteries_12_Pack_p/stl85177.htm

or

for a $1 more ($20.28) you can buy it from Amazon..... use the link below to help CGF
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=calgunfounda-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Klarus Lights USA
12-18-2011, 12:39 PM

Please don't blame Turners for not having them up for display, we deliver the lights very late last week (US Customs Issue). So most stores just receive the shipment the same day the special went up.

We have no plans of currently making a pressure switch for the NT series. But all the XT series line we do offer a pressure switch for (Tr11, Tr12 and ED10) which you can order directly from Turners.

Hope this helps and you all enjoy your lights...

Brandon04GT
12-18-2011, 12:54 PM
BTW if any of you can't wait like me and want batteries NOW NOW NOW, I just found out Lowes carries Surefire 123As for $4.97 a pair.

ke6guj
12-18-2011, 1:34 PM
I picked one up yesterday. nice light.

ended up having a great conversation with Bill about how much Turners has changed for the better with the new ownership.

DVLDOC
12-18-2011, 3:12 PM
Just got mine. Thanks for the coupon again!
Only 3 left in San Marcos

jonc
12-18-2011, 3:42 PM
guess im heading to turners tomorrow...:D

JUST PICKED it up.. light very bright!!!
GREAT DEAL....
i just dont like the Cr123 batt...
wish it was AA

chowmeiniac
12-18-2011, 4:06 PM
My first calguns special! Thanks Turners. Picked one up at the Pasadena store. They had about 6+ as of yest morning

LBDamned
12-18-2011, 4:24 PM
We have no plans of currently making a pressure switch for the NT series. But all the XT series line we do offer a pressure switch for (Tr11, Tr12 and ED10) which you can order directly from Turners.

Hope this helps and you all enjoy your lights...

will the gun mount (small) work with this light? And if so - where can I find it? It was on your site yesterday, but today I dont see it (and can only find the medium on general internet search)...

Also, will this light hold up to shotgun recoil (12 gauge)?... A pressure switch would be nice - but I can do without if this can mount to shotgun...

I realize with the features on this light, it's probably not intended for gun mount - but seems like it would work.

Klarus Lights USA
12-18-2011, 5:20 PM
will the gun mount (small) work with this light? And if so - where can I find it? It was on your site yesterday, but today I dont see it (and can only find the medium on general internet search)...

Also, will this light hold up to shotgun recoil (12 gauge)?... A pressure switch would be nice - but I can do without if this can mount to shotgun...

I realize with the features on this light, it's probably not intended for gun mount - but seems like it would work.

LB,

You are right the light was not intended for a gun mount. With that being said we have not tested that series light for gun mount like the XT Series..

LBDamned
12-18-2011, 5:25 PM
LB,

You are right the light was not intended for a gun mount. With that being said we have not tested that series light for gun mount like the XT Series..

at such a great price, I'd like to get a couple and use one on the shotgun (if it craps out, no biggie - and I wouldnt try to get warranty, but would let you know it it worked or not)...

Can you tell me about the mount that was listed on your site... IIRC, it said it works on 19-22mm body... but it's not listed any longer - is it available?

Ed_Hazard
12-18-2011, 5:29 PM
None in Norwalk, they had a ton (15+) of the NT10 and not a one of the NT20, not even a display.

gunslinger001
12-18-2011, 5:53 PM
@Ed_Hazard: I sent you a pm

Low-Pressure
12-18-2011, 8:46 PM
None in Norwalk, they had a ton (15+) of the NT10 and not a one of the NT20, not even a display.

Got mine there Friday. I was the first one in it was behind the counter, where the scope mounts are located. The display box was full, well missing 1 after I left.

LBDamned
12-19-2011, 4:35 PM
at such a great price, I'd like to get a couple and use one on the shotgun (if it craps out, no biggie - and I wouldnt try to get warranty, but would let you know it it worked or not)...

Can you tell me about the mount that was listed on your site... IIRC, it said it works on 19-22mm body... but it's not listed any longer - is it available?

Klarus - a lil' help?...

dtjester
12-19-2011, 4:43 PM
Picked one up Friday as a gift for someone. Nice light, I think I want to get another for myself.

Nitrostix
12-20-2011, 6:18 AM
Picked up mine yesterday....that is one smoking hot deal! Get em while they last. Signal Hill Turners "still has plenty".

Klarus Lights USA
12-20-2011, 9:08 AM
Klarus - a lil' help?...

Sorry we once sold mounts but we don't anymore because of quality control issues sorry for any misleading information, I'm sure your local turners will have something that they can get to fit your application.

pchavez
12-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Guess I'm too late. My store, Reseda has none. Going to check Pasadena now.

rally200
12-20-2011, 11:16 AM
they still had the Klarus NT20 MAX280 lumens light at the Pasadena store as of 12/20 10am...
It's bright!

h0use
12-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Just got back from san Marcos store. Got my light! Very nice light! Put in fresh surefire battery's in it! Great edc light. They have a few more lights.

LBDamned
12-20-2011, 3:19 PM
Sorry we once sold mounts but we don't anymore because of quality control issues sorry for any misleading information, I'm sure your local turners will have something that they can get to fit your application.

thanks for the response... I'll use this as intended and get a dedicated weapon light for the shotgun.

Steve1968LS2
12-20-2011, 11:32 PM
I got mine at the Rancho Cucamonga store today.. they had three left and I snagged one.. two regular customers overheard and the manager was nice enough to give them the deal as well but we made them promise to join Calguns.. lol

Great service and a GREAT deal.. light is very bright and unbeatable at 30 bucks.

Thanks Turners!

bikr4jc
12-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Got mine at Rancho today also, need to get batteries now. Guess I going to hit Lowes in the morning!!

Heythatsneat
12-21-2011, 7:47 AM
do we know if fv turners will be getting any more in before this deal ends?? i really want to get one for my dad.

Turner's Outdoorsman
12-21-2011, 11:45 AM
do we know if fv turners will be getting any more in before this deal ends?? i really want to get one for my dad.

As we mentioned above this was a great closeout opportunity that Klarus passed along to us; if a store is out, you can ask them to see if they can get one transferred in from another store, but as a chain, we will not be getting any more of that light from Klarus.

By the way though, we have another Klarus in our daily Christmas specials (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=7700472&postcount=19) that goes on sale tomorrow. We expect that it will move as fast but keep in mind that these specials are not CGN exclusive so a lot more folks will be after them.

pzfaust
12-21-2011, 2:37 PM
Picked up my NT-20 @ the Kearny Mesa store. As of 11am today, they still have 15 of them. Great flashlight, awesome price!

IETonyR
12-21-2011, 6:44 PM
Got mine at Rancho today also, need to get batteries now. Guess I going to hit Lowes in the morning!!

I got there at 6:30 last night and they were out. The Chino Hills store had a few when I went at noon today.

ArkinDomino
12-21-2011, 8:53 PM
I got one from Pasadena today. Great little light for the price. My Surefire backup still rules the day for EDC though.

Batman
12-23-2011, 7:51 PM
Well, I got mine the other day, and I'm guessing I've got a defective tailswitch on it, as it only works some of the time, and when it does work to turn it on, it then won't turn off. What's the procedure for getting this taken care of? It was the last one at Reseda, it was an opened box, and it was probably already returned for the same reason. :(

h0use
12-23-2011, 7:52 PM
Well, I got mine the other day, and I'm guessing I've got a defective tailswitch on it, as it only works some of the time, and when it does work to turn it on, it then won't turn off. What's the procedure for getting this taken care of? It was the last one at Reseda, it was an opened box, and it was probably already returned for the same reason. :(

mine just started doing this also! i plan to pm klarus

Klarus Lights USA
12-23-2011, 8:19 PM
Batman & House,

Shoot me and email with your names and number and i will follow up with both of you tomorrow so we can fix them under warranty. Sorry that you are having these problems and we are more than happy to fix them for you..

Sales@klaruslightusa.com

LBDamned
12-24-2011, 1:47 AM
I've used mine quite a bit recently (more than I anticipated)... works great!

Sorry some have had problems - it's good to see Klarus on top of this thread addressing issues!

I'm a fan and will probably buy another in future... would love to see a weapon mounted light like Streamlight TLR1 and Insight WX150 - or even better, a laser/light combo like iTac WLL1 (Sig STL-900L)

Batman
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Batman & House,

Shoot me and email with your names and number and i will follow up with both of you tomorrow so we can fix them under warranty. Sorry that you are having these problems and we are more than happy to fix them for you..

Sales@klaruslightusa.com

Well, I shipped the light off today. Can't complain about Turner's, as it wasn't their fault at all, but why did Klarus ask for my phone number and email addy if all they were going to do was follow up the next week and then send me a generic RA request form?

I'll take the fixed light as a backup and stick with Surefire for my main light.