PDA

View Full Version : Alright its time for a new build... but wait! I need help!

DC3
12-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Hello fellow Calgunners!!! It's about time I get back into shooting.. I just recently moved here (sacramento) and man the laws suck balls.. I have been getting alot of mixed answers from shops all over the west coast here. Some say its legal, some say it's not legal, some say just do it, and some act like they know everything but they dont know squat! And this is all coming from the local gun shops! WTF!

All I want for Christmas is a CA legal MMS pistol (yes I said it PISTOL) lower with 300 AAC blackout upper. The funds are ready to go and no shop here in NOR cal wants my money.... WTF! Please someone point me towards the right direction!

mrvash
12-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Stick around here for some good info and advice (beware of a few FUD spreaders around here as well.) check out the flow chart on the home page here and just ask questions if you have any concerns. Lastly, don't buy into gun shop FUD, from my experience, they're the worst FUD spreaders around, good luck on your build and welcome to Calguns!

DC3
12-14-2011, 11:24 PM
I hate that flow chart like I hate Hi-point guns! That flow chart keeps leading me to illegal! lol DAMMIT!

roushstage2
12-15-2011, 12:41 AM
The flowchart is for rifles, not pistols.
Here's this though: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=362696